Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by twincast

1. twincast

Game News Pillars of Eternity II Early Gameplay Trailer + New Screenshots

Does the concept of sarcasm mean anything to you?
  2. twincast

Decline Shadowrun Anthologies - Possible XB1X exclusive

FFS Xbox One and Playstation 4 aren't next-gen anymore, you bloody imbeciles! :argh:
  3. twincast

Interview Chris Avellone on lessons learned and future plans at RPGamer

I wanted to remind myself of its level of abrasiveness and compare them, but no such luck. Was it moved again or did it actually get taken down? 'Cuz dem links don't work.
  4. twincast

Biomutant - open world post-apocalyptic kung fu with furries

Well, yes? Doesn't make it any less incorrect in the above case.
  5. twincast

Seven: The Days Long Gone - Thief-inspired isometric action-RPG from former CD Projekt devs

Dat dialogue. :roll: Pretty, though. And some nitpicks aside, the gameplay seems nice as well.
  6. twincast

Black Mirror series

I loved the original game (German version, so no unfair fail-state) for its story/characters/atmosphere despite some clunky gameplay. The dilogy slapped onto it later by different devs to make it a "trilogy" (in only the most literal sense) was fine enough and played better overall, but I...
  7. twincast

Grimoire now has a Wikipedia article!

Look, it's a sad truth that the conservatives' ludicrous boogeyman of the last several decades has partially become a depressingly influential regressive reality in the last few years (since about Obama's - who as a matter of fact has spoken out against this - reelection), primarily on United...
  8. twincast

Community Pathfinder: Kingmaker Codex Fundraiser - Better Late Than Never

1) Ooh, a bigot having trouble accepting the definition of the word, what else is new? 2) Reading must not be your strong suit, as you've been on that list since before my previous comment. And am I silencing you, you ludicrous baboon? Nope, I'm not. I merely refuse to waste any of my time...
  9. twincast

Game News Realms of Arkania: Star Trail HD Remake Released

They are still merely the biggest fish in a very small pond. I don't think they'd have the resources to do more than write related adventures to cross-promote even if they wanted to. I very much get the impression that if they'd do any amount of reasonable financing of a video game, they'd be...
  10. twincast

Community Pathfinder: Kingmaker Codex Fundraiser - Better Late Than Never

While publicly being the polite bigger man is generally advisable in business, those backers who have put down money in (factually bigoted) "good faith" are rudely complaining about an element they knew very well would be part of the game long before the campaign ended, so fuck those triggered...
  11. twincast

Preview Pillars of Eternity II Fig Update #38: Exploring Neketaka

My eyes rolled in overdrive at the sight of people wearing underwear (and more) in a bathhouse, but overall it all looked really magnificent. If only they hadn't reduced the party size (and had a dwarf companion), then everything about this game so far would sound and look great to me.
  12. twincast

KickStarter Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption - adventure-RPG from the creators of Quest for Glory

Erm, nope. They never had a 3D characters on 2D backgrounds phase. At first floors and walls became 3D, then all new environmental objects, then the characters, then some old environmental objects.
  13. twincast

Game News DEMIURGOS, an alternate history RPG-adventure set in a modern Ancient Greece, now on Kickstarter

Wait a moment, the social media accounts have been up for well over a year? And left empty?! All that time to build up interest for the game/campaign by (semi-)regularly tweeting dev blog updates utterly wasted... For His Noodliness's sake, it isn't 2012 anymore! (...Five years ago already...
  14. twincast

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Once again the "first three days times three equals final tally" rule of thumb proved true. I have a feeling Nok-Nok will be a mainstay in my parties. Kind of wish it had gone above 1 M$ simply for the psychological effect, but I'm fine with the core races and hellknights sound kind of...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom