Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
V_K
Reactions
4,745 12,130 2 612 3 64

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Bards > Mages
    V_K
    V_K
    Meanwhile:
    "Wisdom (Wis) describes a composite of the character's enlightenment, judgment, guile, willpower, common sense, and intuition."
    "Intelligence (Int) represents a character's memory, reasoning, and learning ability, including areas outside those measured by the written word."
    Either of them could cover creative talent easily.
    Humbaba
    Humbaba
    Oh another 2e evangelist. Figures
    V_K
    V_K
    Nope, more like 3.5e hater. 2e was farily meh but at least Cha was a proper dump stat in it, as it was always meant to be.
    V_K, there is someone with a message for you. Someone who regrets upsetting you and wishes that you would give him another chance. His name is Sukhavati and if you can find it in your heart to forgive him, it would prove that you have the magnanimity of a wise and noble cat who forgives human errors. (Actually I made up the part about cats because I was thinking about cats at that moment.)
    V_K
    V_K
    And the very next minute he goes and brofists the nonsense above. Nope.
    Nutria
    Nutria
    Look I don't know who you are, I don't know what you're fighting about. But bards have a place in any party. Fuck D&D. Look at the Argonauts. Jason was a great hero but we know about him because he brought along Orpheus, the original bard. Bards have an important role in our society that you can't deny.

#DealWithIt
    Sukhāvatī
    Sukhāvatī
    What did charismatic mages do to you?
    V_K
    V_K
    Magic is for nerds only! No popular kids allowed! Stay at your parties and leave our libraries alone.
    It's so rude to just rate my post but not bothering to reply tbh. I want to know why you disagree dammit. :mad:
    Nyx
    Nyx
    I don't find it in the alert preferences, Shackles.
    rusty_shackleford
    rusty_shackleford
    The setting name isn't updated, it's the "brofisted your post" option.
    Nyx
    Nyx
    Ok, ty. At least now I won't be pinged when they rate my posts retarded, but it's still rude to do so without explaining why. Like is it really so hard y'know?
    Idea for a horror RPG title: Pentacles&Tentacles
    CryptRat
    CryptRat
    A sci-fi game where you fight insects inside a jungle of a moon : Somewhere near Uranus
    Can you keep a sick rat?
    Prime Junta
    I don't know. Is it a demock rat?
    'sup bro, still interested in doing that Realms of Arkania trilogy review? :3
    V_K
    V_K
    Yes!
    I just can't find a free day or two to do it between health problems, paid work and academic work :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom