Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by veevoir

1. veevoir

Company of Crime - criminal empire builder with tactical turn-based missions set in 1960s London

Hmm.. the recruit-able crewmembers are generated or a premade list? Looking at the demo coverages those were the same, but for now assuming this is a limitation for demo purposes.
  2. veevoir

Paranoia: Happiness is Mandatory - isometric RPG based on the tabletop game

It is not delayed. Friend Computer was always aiming to release it in December. There were no other release dates. Claiming otherwise is a rumor, rumors are treason. But oh boy, announcements like that a day before.. The first time - ok, but the second - don't they learn from previous...
  3. veevoir

The Outer Worlds Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

He'll die in the first 5 minutes, suicide.
  4. veevoir

Incline Disco Elysium - The Final Cut - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG

Did they? I mean really, did they lie? Those checks were for self-esteem, sense of shame and such. Do you normally RL beg random people for money and feel good about it? If you don't - probably because you succeed at those checks and actually listen to them
  5. veevoir

Incline Disco Elysium - The Final Cut - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG

Managed to finish properly next to the hanged man, with a personal victory. Well, it was much shorter than advertised, but this ending is very satisfactory
  6. veevoir

Darkest Dungeon II

For those who want some more of this gameplay loop - how about a game heavily inspired (as in: total fucking ripoff, I wait for them to be sued) by DD?
  7. veevoir

KickStarter Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones - a Lovecraftian Computer RPG

That did it for me, wanted to have a less fucked play-through than my previous test character - bug on start. Will wait a month of patches, I guess.
  8. veevoir

KickStarter Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones - a Lovecraftian Computer RPG

Patch is out. "Companions can also perform crafting now"
  9. veevoir

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Lol the fixed rill and spill area.. just NOPE. I got my ass kicked so hard. Fuckig dominate spammers
  10. veevoir

Some retarded cleric I made as help during prologue, makes it much easier to have extra body and healing during first few levels
  11. veevoir

Comrade! You seem to be 7 levels behind on your half-ork inquisitor of Asmodeus, as proven by my half-orc inquisitor of Asmodeus!
  12. veevoir

Yeah, for some reason asshole is still at Oleg's. Once I taxed the asshole and turned the outpost into military bunker - was pretty disappointed the looks of the outpost has not changed, my military is nowhere to be seen and Oleg doesn't seem to acknowledge I turned his fort into a proper fort
  13. veevoir

The purpose of laws is to keep the shit in the kingdom together. It is quite obvious that lawful characters have easier time ruling

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom