Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Vibalist

1. Vibalist

Batman: Arkham Knight

what do you even do for 1.800 hours in pathfinder
  2. Vibalist

Revisiting VtM: Bloodlines

thats a big nope from me right there
  3. Vibalist

Riddler is easily the worst aspect of all these games. The obnoxious trophy collection bullshit is truly taken out of the Ubisoft playbook, and is probably only there to add 5-10 extra hours to the total playtime. Nothing of value would've been lost by removing it. In fact, it probably stood in...
  4. Vibalist

It kind of does, though. Even if I agree with you that these games don't have amazing gameplay.
  5. Vibalist

Maybe if your videos contained actual analysis instead of just being 5 minutes of silent gameplay with clickbait titles people would like them better?
  6. Vibalist

From Software Elden Ring - From Software's new game with writing by GRRM

Is it too much to hope that they also reworked some of the late game areas of the base game, like the Mountaintops? I wouldn't be mad if they didn't, as this looks awesome, but it sure would be sweet if they did.
  7. Vibalist

Capcom Resident Evil 4 Remake - out now for PC/Playstation/Xbox

A lot of modern games work exceedingly well with gamepads. Aiming is suprisingly smooth and easy.
  8. Vibalist

Capcom Resident Evil 4 Remake - out now for PC/Playstation/Xbox

It really is amazing. I'd go as far as to say it's one of the best video games I've ever played.
  9. Vibalist

HITMAN 3 - final chapter of the nu-Hitman trilogy - now available on Steam

I genuinely wonder if IOI has even ended up profiting on these insane sales tactics. It almost seems like it would just put people off of buying the game entirely.
  10. Vibalist

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

This is not why you are angry about it.
  11. Vibalist

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

It's a video game.
  12. Vibalist

Game News Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 Extended Gameplay Reveal

It was like 2 checks throughout the entire game.
  13. Vibalist

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 - VTMB sequel from The Chinese Room - coming Fall 2024

It'd be pretty weird if vampires were forced to endure an entire unlife with a strength of 1 just because they happened to be weaklings when they were humans.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom