Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Watser

1. Watser

Your mom made my dick hard.

Your mom made my dick hard.
  2. Watser

Games that offer a truly unique game experience

DROD is probably one of the more unique takes on the puzzle genre I have come across. Even though it's an old series I haven't seen other games trying to mimick this type of gameplay.
  3. Watser

A dime a destination.

A dime a destination.
  4. Watser

Half a kg lighter.

Half a kg lighter.
  5. Watser

Indeed.

Indeed.
  6. Watser

KickStarter SDG has been sober for a month

I hope he is doing well.
  7. Watser

Why was Ontopoly permanently banned from the shoutbox?

And Infinitron banned.
  8. Watser

What games did you complete in 2022?

It is now January 2023 and so carrying on from what has now become a codex tradition I hereby ask what games did you complete in 2022? For myself, the year has been incredibly busy finishing up my Ph.D. and as such I can only brag about a measly 8 titles. In chronological order: Chronicles of...
  9. Watser

[MEDIA]

10. Watser

Incline Official unofficial RPGCODEX 2021 GOTY thread. PARTICIPATE NOW! HOOKERS! BLACKJACK! VOTING!

I agree, but NotO was a 2020 release (27th of December or just about).
  11. Watser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh7AxaqFcsY #Mogged

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh7AxaqFcsY #Mogged
  12. Watser

Make all avatars the same and name everyone a Citizen to avoid confusion

THere was that time where we were all infinitron.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom