Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice
Wyrmlord
Last Activity:
Mar 24, 2017 at 8:15 PM
Parrots:
Kodex Kool Kredits:
Positive ratings received:
Neutral ratings received:
Negative ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Participation Award 63 0
'k 0 0
Acknowledge this user's Agenda 125 0
hopw roewur ne 324 0
Brofist 6,406 215
Goldfist 0 0
Funny 1,437 0
Agree 300 0
Disagree 105 0
incline 131 0
decline 67 0
Edgy 11 0
meh 60 0
FAKE NEWS 28 0
I found this text to be too long and as such I didn't read it 14 0
Rage 26 0
Despair 97 0
Thanks! 37 0
Prestigious 94 0
Salute 141 0
Informative 247 0
[citation needed] 92 0
Friendly 158 0
When words are not enough 3 0
Fabulously Optimistic 108 0
Creative 83 0
butthurt 93 0
Racist 189 0
Deus Vult 2 0
"It was Aliens" 51 0
sheeple 20 0
cuck 85 0
it is a mystery 65 0
Old 73 0
M'lady 27 0
Bad Spelling 31 0
WTF am I reading 115 0
retadred 225 0
Shit 1,215 0
Excited! 34 0
Doggy 41 0
:M 54 0
M: 1 0
Balanced 14 0
Smug 9 0
Yuge! 6 0
Best Deal! 13 0
WTF!? 19 0
Love! 9 0
Build the Wall! 21 0
Win! 3 0
Yes! 18 0
Disgusting! 50 0
You're Fired! 12 0

Wyrmlord

Self-Ejected

I just heard Mike Cernovich talk. The "Gorilla Mindset" author sounds like the dork everyone bullied in school. Mar 15, 2017

Wyrmlord was last seen:
Mar 24, 2017 at 8:15 PM
    1. hivemind
      hivemind
      what professional field are you in that it allows you to travel and work around the globe?
      1. an Administrator has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. an Administrator
        an Administrator
        Having a rich dad
        Mar 22, 2017 at 7:49 PM
      4. The Brazilian Slaughter
        The Brazilian Slaughter
        Market Raiding.
        Mar 22, 2017 at 9:09 PM
      5. United Nations
        United Nations
        Penny stocks.
        Mar 23, 2017 at 4:21 AM
    2. Wyrmlord
      Wyrmlord
      I just heard Mike Cernovich talk. The "Gorilla Mindset" author sounds like the dork everyone bullied in school.
      1. hivemind has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. alkeides 2.0
        alkeides 2.0
        Agree
        Mar 15, 2017
        hivemind has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. Irenaeus
        Irenaeus
        Welcome to 2014
        Mar 15, 2017
        Dreed, hivemind and an Administrator have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      4. Wyrmlord
        Wyrmlord
        Mar 15, 2017
    3. TZ3K
      TZ3K
      I must ask but what does Gragt have against you Wyrmlord?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. TZ3K
        TZ3K
        I thought your thing was knowing everything, seems that your cybernetic edge has dulled with age.
        Mar 12, 2017
        Dreed has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. Gragt
        Gragt
        I don’t really have anything against Wyrmlord. I automatically rate his posts Shit because 1) he’s Indian, 2) he’s the same colour, and 3) 95% of his posts are actually shit.
        Mar 12, 2017
        Dreed, Skittles, Ellef and 1 other person have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      4. TZ3K
        TZ3K
        Ah there's my question answered.
        Mar 13, 2017
    4. an Administrator
      an Administrator
      Do you own a Kama Sutra?
      1. Wyrmlord
        Wyrmlord
        I must confess a shocking level ignorance on Indian literature.
        Feb 23, 2017
    5. Wyrmlord
      Wyrmlord
      Holodomor, more like holodomohoax.
      1. NeoKino
        NeoKino
        That point I agree, genocide is a personal problem. That is what you get for being weak so you know stop being weak!
        Feb 8, 2017
    6. Wyrmlord
      Wyrmlord
      Stalin did nothing wrong.
      1. Dreed has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. NeoKino
        NeoKino
        Except you know being a fucking commie.
        Feb 8, 2017
        The Brazilian Slaughter has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. an Administrator
        an Administrator
        You know why some Indians love communism? mutual love for shit
        Feb 8, 2017
        The Brazilian Slaughter, Dreed and Maggot have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      4. Orobis
        Orobis
        kys
        Feb 8, 2017
        just janior pretty pretty please. has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    7. Wyrmlord
      Wyrmlord
      Trump has caused the Japanese stock market shoot up. He really will make anime real!
      1. Lambchop19 and an Administrator have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    8. Jim The Dinosaur II
      Jim The Dinosaur II
      wyrm, buddy, put yr random pics thread pics in one post instead of spreading them out over multiple posts
    9. Wyrmlord
      Wyrmlord
      Indians and Greeks should join forces and make Afghanistan great again.
      1. RhodokMasterRaceOfficial has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. an Administrator
        an Administrator
        Pay debt
        Jan 11, 2017
      3. RhodokMasterRaceOfficial
        RhodokMasterRaceOfficial
        SATRAPY OF BAKTRIA IN 2k17 WE MAKIN THIS REAL BOIZ
        Jan 11, 2017
        The Brazilian Slaughter and Maggot have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    10. dibens
      dibens
      What made you pick General Discussion as the designated shitting street? Do you miss home?
      1. Dreed has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. Wyrmlord
        Wyrmlord
        You need positive energy and warmth, especially the one that comes from me being drenched in all the shit from India.
        Jan 9, 2017
      4. an Administrator
        an Administrator
        *hugs wyrmlord*
        *takes a bath after he leaves*
        Jan 9, 2017
      5. root
        root
        designated shitposting forum
        Jan 9, 2017
    11. boobio
      boobio
      Wyrmlord do you poo
      1. Accept has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. an Administrator
        an Administrator
        in the loo xDDDDDDDDD
        Jan 9, 2017
        boobio has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. commie
        commie
        That's the national sport in India. It's a little known fact that it was Indian missionaries that came to Europe spreading the word about the benefits of shitting in the streets that led to the dark ages and all the plagues.
        Jan 9, 2017
        Dreed, Orobis and Maggot have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      4. Lady Error
        Lady Error
        Does the Pope shit in the woods?
        Jan 10, 2017
    12. Wyrmlord
      Wyrmlord
      Let the Scandinavians carve out a country in South America. If it goes to shit, we will answer the race vs environment debate...
      1. Axeman has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. an Administrator
        Jan 9, 2017
      3. Kev Inkline
        Kev Inkline
        Africans are already carving out a country in Sweden, that might contribute to the debate.
        Jan 9, 2017
        Dreed, The Brazilian Slaughter, Ellef and 1 other person have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      4. The Brazilian Slaughter
        The Brazilian Slaughter
        So they need to carve out a country in Africa too, or it taints the experiment. South America is medium mode.
        Jan 9, 2017
    13. Wyrmlord
      Wyrmlord
      I don't want to stereotype but I love Dutch sincerity.
      2. alkeides 2.0
        alkeides 2.0
        In my free time I lift and read
        Dec 30, 2016
        just janior pretty pretty please. has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. an Administrator
        Dec 30, 2016
      4. Delterius
        Delterius
        Maybe they don't have girlfriends, Wyrmlord.
        Dec 30, 2016
    14. Wyrmlord
      Wyrmlord
      Shameful of Americans to allow Israeli settlements to be declared illegal. Pure anti-Semitism by Obama.
      1. an Administrator
        an Administrator
        Wait till 20 Jan
        Dec 27, 2016
      2. Irenaeus
        Irenaeus
        Dec 27, 2016
        alkeides 2.0, Ellef and Excidium II have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    15. Wyrmlord
      Wyrmlord
      Sam Hyde looks a lot like Prosper.
      1. alkeides 2.0
        alkeides 2.0
        Sam Hyde is so unfunny. He's just popular online because of alt-right fanbase.
        Dec 20, 2016
      2. NeoKino
        NeoKino
        thank god you finally said it alk, The Alt Right should stop supporting mass shooters it discredits their views.
        Jan 12, 2017
    16. Wyrmlord
      Wyrmlord
      People who worry about rise of far right leaders forget that Hitler's biggest opponents were other far right leaders in Greece and Austria.
      1. RhodokMasterRaceOfficial has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. FreeKaner
        FreeKaner
        An advocate for fighting fire with fire?
        Dec 2, 2016
      3. an Administrator
        an Administrator
        Fight fire with stone.
        Dec 2, 2016
      4. asfasdf
        asfasdf
        Hitler biggest opponent was Stalin
        Dec 2, 2016
    17. Wyrmlord
      Wyrmlord
      For the obese feminist, gender is a social construct, but weight is biological.
      1. Karhu, FreeKaner, an Administrator and 1 other person have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. an Administrator
        Nov 24, 2016
      4. _____
        _____
        jajaja
        Nov 24, 2016
      5. Ellef
        Ellef
        huehuehue
        Nov 25, 2016
    18. Wyrmlord
      Wyrmlord
      It is futile to insult radical Muslims by calling them "primitive" or "medieval".
      2. alkeides 2.0
        alkeides 2.0
        Wahhabis are protestant Moslems, it is known.
        Nov 23, 2016
        ManjuShri and FreeKaner have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. FreeKaner
        FreeKaner
        "Moderate Muslims" are like Western European Christians, they aren't really. They just identify as such from a cultural and historical point of view, vanilla conservatives and nothing more. It's hypocrisy and insecurity. Agreeing with principals of European enlightenment but too afraid to leave the Islamic identity behind, thus they are stuck in a limbo like Neo-Platonist Christians or Abbasid philosophers.
        Nov 23, 2016
        CyberWhale, hivemind and an Administrator have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      4. FreeKaner
        FreeKaner
        Radical Muslims pride themselves in subscribing to most extreme form of Islam, pure from philosophy and theology, in fact they class jurisprudence as heresy.
        Nov 23, 2016
    19. Wyrmlord
      Wyrmlord
      I can't stop looking at Christian Weston Chandler's nipples.
      2. pippin
        pippin
        He apparently identifies as a tomboy girl or something like that. Which makes his homophobic past even funnier.
        Nov 13, 2016
      3. Delterius
        Delterius
        He's also dying of a growing vagina magic spell.
        Nov 13, 2016
      4. aeternalis
        aeternalis
        nice deadnaming... smh
        Nov 13, 2016
        Cool name, Courtier and pippin have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    20. Wyrmlord
      Wyrmlord
      Bush, Clinton, and Kennedy dynasties destroyed. All that remains is Romney and Comer.
      1. United Nations
        United Nations
        Bush dynasty IS what destroyed all... I'm talking JR not SR.
        Nov 11, 2016
      2. United Nations
        United Nations
        Thank God Cheney's line is never going back to the white house.
        Nov 11, 2016
      3. Hoodoo
        Hoodoo
        rekt
        Nov 11, 2016
    21. Wyrmlord
      Wyrmlord
      I am not a voter, but lol@ special snowflakes talking about how smart they are for not voting.
      1. AArmanFV and FuriousGamer87 have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. AArmanFV
        AArmanFV
        But it's better to eject from the throne the corrupt who we know is corrupt than don't vote and still keep that asshole in charge. The corrupt always has the "hard" vote, so if the people don't vote for the change, then it will never come.
        Nov 8, 2016
      4. AArmanFV
        AArmanFV
        And that shit of the "one vote makes the difference" is just a propaganda to encourage people to vote, because if 100.000 people thinks that 1 vote don't count, then you have 100.000 votes less that would count.
        Nov 8, 2016
      5. Excidium II
        Excidium II
        ^ nice meme

"But it's better to eject from the throne the corrupt who we know is corrupt than don't vote and still keep that asshole in charge. The corrupt always has the "hard" vote, so if the people don't vote for the change, then it will never come."

Nobody becomes electable without being corrupt, there's no such thing as voting for change besides making yourself feel good
        Nov 8, 2016
    22. Wyrmlord
      Wyrmlord
      Juan Diego was invented by Mexicans to give Christianity a Latino origin.
      1. Irenaeus
        Irenaeus
        Who?
        Nov 3, 2016
      2. FreeKaner
        FreeKaner
        Juan Diego isn't even close to being the most ridiculous canonised saint.
        Nov 3, 2016
    23. Wyrmlord
      Wyrmlord
      All the Codex virgins will get laid before India ever becomes a superpower.
      2. thesoup
        thesoup
        Just wait until we manage to produce energy from poop like in aachi & ssipak. India will be unstoppable.
        Nov 2, 2016
      3. Wyrmlord
        Wyrmlord
        Oh my god, aachi and ssipak was one of the most disgusting movies I have seen. I say that as a guy from India.
        Nov 2, 2016
      4. thesoup
        thesoup
        m80, aachi and ssipak is the purest form of art.
        Nov 2, 2016
    24. Wyrmlord
      Wyrmlord
      The way Gary Johnson sabotaged his own campaign, it's like libertarians just want to make noise, not make any real change.
      1. The Brazilian Slaughter has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. Wyrmlord
        Wyrmlord
        Nothing would be more horrifying for a libertarian than actually getting elected.
        Nov 2, 2016
      3. an Administrator
        an Administrator
        They just want to get noticed. That's their ultimate goal
        Nov 2, 2016
    25. Wyrmlord
      Wyrmlord
      40 year old virgins like McMullin shouldn't run for President. Men who can't gain the confidence of a woman can never do so for the country.
      1. Irenaeus has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. Luzur
        Luzur
        What about Hitler, he made Germany his woman.
        Oct 31, 2016
        Metro has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      4. an Administrator
        an Administrator
        Hitler had a qt gf
        Oct 31, 2016
      5. aeternalis
        aeternalis
        metro he's a mormon, you moron
        Nov 1, 2016
  • Signature

I am posting right now; somebody must have left the door to the basement open.

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)