Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Wyrmlord
Last Activity:
Jul 30, 2014 at 8:11 AM
Brofists Received:
Kodex Kool Kredits:

Wyrmlord

Self-Ejected

So guys, if I write something here, do all 6 of you get to know about it? Just checking. May 13, 2012

Wyrmlord was last seen:
[On Tapatalk]Viewing forum list, Jul 30, 2014 at 8:11 AM
    1. Ed123
      Ed123
      'sup butters.
      1. Bruticis
        Bruticis
        Damn it, Ed, this isn't me and you know it!
        Oct 11, 2013
    2. thesoup
      thesoup
      Get your own damn avatar.
      1. Bruticis Brofists this.
    3. Bruticis
      Bruticis
      WHY THE FUCK HAVE YOU STOLEN MY AVATAR????
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Bruticis
        Bruticis
        You are a true saint, I take back all those things I said about you.
        Oct 11, 2013
      3. Wyrmlord
        Wyrmlord
        Desi ladke rote nahi hein.
        Oct 11, 2013
      4. Wyrmlord
        Oct 11, 2013
    4. Rasputin
      Rasputin
      Hi. Do you know what's Boilerplate been up to? He deleted his Youtube account, and went into dark again.
      1. Wyrmlord
        Wyrmlord
        No idea, sorry.
        Feb 4, 2013
    5. Glyphwright
      Glyphwright
      Stop selecting "funny" avatars for yourself. It's funny when toher people do it, not when you do it.
    6. fizzelopeguss
      fizzelopeguss
      Superb avatar.
    7. fizzelopeguss
      fizzelopeguss
      You're a good lad wyrmy.
      1. Alex_Steel Brofists this.
      2. Wyrmlord
        Wyrmlord
        Thanks man.

Nice to see you in a good mood. For some reason, I used to assume you were one of the angry guys to be approached with caution. Was that a mistaken impression?
        Nov 29, 2012
      3. fizzelopeguss
        fizzelopeguss
        i'm rarely in a bad mood bud. and most of my ramblings are jokey in nature.

i do have a low tolerance for shit posts though, and an almost unhealthy appetite for being an arsehole to our more...unseemly codexers.
        Nov 29, 2012
    8. Zed
      Zed
      what I meant was that if you create a thread, don't go bump it up after 6 hours if no-one has posted in it.
      1. Wyrmlord
        Wyrmlord
        Thanks
        Nov 26, 2012
    9. Random Dumbass
    10. Surf Solar
      Surf Solar
      Damn you Wyrmlord, last night I dreamed about reading the codex and someone had exactly the same avatar as you now have, you creepy guy. :P
      1. anus_pounder Brofists this.
      2. Wyrmlord
        Wyrmlord
        You dream about the Codex...
        Jun 20, 2012
      3. Surf Solar
        Surf Solar
        Yes, it has come thus far, eh... Don't blame me.... :<
        Jun 20, 2012
      4. Random Dumbass
        Random Dumbass
        i've dreamed about the codex a few times.
        Jun 20, 2012
    11. anus_pounder
      anus_pounder
      Hey Wrymlord. Check RK's ignore list. He has Vault Dweller on there as well. I'm not 100% sure, but I have a suspicion that I was ignore because I bro-fisted pro-AoD posts. Seems slightly more petty than the RK47 I know, but this is the only lead I have.
    12. sea
      sea
      Definitely. The mod has taken two years to get this far, but in truth there's probably only about a year of consistent work there (and of course, I can only work until 5 AM so many times before getting burned out). I also suffered from data loss a few times that meant I had to redo almost everything, which was actually a bit of a blessing because I think the "final" version of things is much, much better.
    13. Quetzacoatl
      Quetzacoatl
      How many warning points will you get in the future?
      1. Wyrmlord
        Wyrmlord
        I only got one warning and it was the first and last. The admin alleged it was for "hypocrisy" - reporting others for doing things for which I wouldn't want myself to be reported.

I had a habit of reporting all NSFW images, but that somehow annoyed admins. I have not reported again.
        Jun 14, 2012
    14. attackfighter
      attackfighter
      Yes, I know about it.
    15. Wyrmlord
      Wyrmlord
      So guys, if I write something here, do all 6 of you get to know about it? Just checking.
      1. Pipeweed Brofists this.
      2. Pipeweed
        Pipeweed
        We are watching you, scum!
        Jun 12, 2012
    16. Crispy
      Crispy
      Hi Wyrmlord. I'm sorry for what I wrote before. I take it all back.

I just want you to know you're my favoritest, bestest Punjabi Indian in the whole, wide world.

Toodles!
      1. Wyrmlord
        Wyrmlord
        Heh.

I am not Punjabi.

Andhaira is.
        Apr 11, 2012
      2. Crispy
        Crispy
        Oops, my bad.

Take care, Prateek.
        Apr 11, 2012
    17. Crispy
      Crispy
      When you choose to insult a man you must live with the consequences. You are now squarely in my targets, Prateek. I swear before God that you will rue the day you chose to question my honor. Consider yourself highly threatened. Consider yourself in peril. Consider yourself my one and only true enemy. Live thouest in fear.
  • Signature

I am posting right now; somebody must have left the door to the basement open.

(buying stuff via the above links helps us pay the hosting bills)