Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Wyrmlord

1. Wyrmlord

Do I know you?

Do I know you?
  2. Wyrmlord

Just lol @ dating a woman for being right wing or left wing. Women are not supposed to have...

Just lol @ dating a woman for being right wing or left wing. Women are not supposed to have political opinions.
  3. Wyrmlord

Being an adult videogamer is a mental illness.

Being an adult videogamer is a mental illness.
  4. Wyrmlord

Slavery, 9/11, and John McCain's death were the worst things to happen to America.

Slavery, 9/11, and John McCain's death were the worst things to happen to America.
  5. Wyrmlord

I'd rather be Slavic than white.

I'd rather be Slavic than white.
  6. Wyrmlord

No matter how white supremacist someone is, I am the only with whom they can discuss all these...

No matter how white supremacist someone is, I am the only with whom they can discuss all these autistic topics.
  7. Wyrmlord

A Norwegian dude handed me an "It's Okay to be White" flyer. We became friends and now he talks...

A Norwegian dude handed me an "It's Okay to be White" flyer. We became friends and now he talks about chemtrails and lost city of Atlantis.
  8. Wyrmlord

Imagine bitching about Martin Luther after the 1962 Catholic Church.

Imagine bitching about Martin Luther after the 1962 Catholic Church.
  9. Wyrmlord

Donald Trump should call an airstrike on McCain's funeral.

Donald Trump should call an airstrike on McCain's funeral.
  10. Wyrmlord

You are the best poster here.

You are the best poster here.
  11. Wyrmlord

Vin Diesel should play George Zimmerman in the inevitable movie.

Vin Diesel should play George Zimmerman in the inevitable movie.
  12. Wyrmlord

One day, I will suck on my pregnant wife's lactating titties, and tell her this tastes just like...

One day, I will suck on my pregnant wife's lactating titties, and tell her this tastes just like cum.
  13. Wyrmlord

Stop rating autism on my posts, faggots.

Stop rating autism on my posts, faggots.
  14. Wyrmlord

Did someone make a sequel to Warriors of Diversity?

Did someone make a sequel to Warriors of Diversity?
  15. Wyrmlord

Why not both?

Why not both?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom