Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Zarniwoop

1. Zarniwoop

Fallout Fallout 4 Thread

I miss the good old days, when "Fallout" 4 was the worst thing shat out by Bethesda. As we now know, thanks to Starfield - things can get much, much worse.
  2. Zarniwoop

X4: Foundations - Mount and Blade with space-ships. Now with significant Beta update

Holy shit the game looks completely different. It's been zoomerized, all the colours are bright neon, like Blade Runner advertising boards or 1980's movie intro sequences. And, as with every major update, the Xenons got a massive boost in aggressiveness.
  3. Zarniwoop

Wellness check on H. P. Lovecraft's Cat?

Few years ago the Codex was like 80% Liberal and Prosper alts. Now it's all SumDrunkAlt
  4. Zarniwoop

Incline Stellar Blade - Korean mix of DMC/Nier Automata with hot model ass out  on April 26

Yeah I'm sure if you just calmly explain that it's just entertainment, the dangeehairs will see reaaon. I mean, what are they if not reasonable, mature adults? :lol:
  5. Zarniwoop

Flint: Treasure of Oblivion - isometric pirate RPG by French developer Savage Level - coming Q4 2024

Can't be worse than Skull & Bones. But only because literally nothing can.
  6. Zarniwoop

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - turn-based Warhammer 40k RPG from Owlcat Games

Which you wouldn't know to minmax unless you looked it up. Like an autist. If you try to, I don't know, do literally anything else - she's shit. Yup, many of those abilities become almost useless against and completely useless against
  7. Zarniwoop

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - turn-based Warhammer 40k RPG from Owlcat Games

All the MUH CASSIA posts are hilarious. She was absolutely useless and got killed in the first 2 rounds by anything until chapter 4 when I had to look up the SINGLE viable autistic build order for her and do a respec before she became dangerous. And she's still nowhere near as powerful as...
  8. Zarniwoop

Tell me about the STALKER games.

The whole series is on a steep discount on GOG right now. Might just get the OG and give it another go. Get out of here stalker.
  9. Zarniwoop

Bugs go off the chart in Chapter 5. Before that, it's the occasional annoying freeze, stutter or skill acting a way it's not supposed to. In act 5 it turns into "crash so many times it becomes almost impossible to finish a battle unless you finish each turn quickly and save a lot". And because...
  10. Zarniwoop

The PS5 and Xbox 2 thread - it's happening

Microsoft has always been a software company. It's right there in the name. Their money has always come from making the OS normal people use, apart from US West Coast faggots (MacOS) or programmer nerds with a lot of time on their hands (Linux), and Office. Nowadays its "cloud" shit like...
  11. Zarniwoop

I am Crispy. So you too, Crispy?

Nah that's Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Crispy
  12. Zarniwoop

It streams anywhere, not just locally. And yes, it's a lot cheaper than buying a new tv for every room in the house. And lugging your ps5 around and plugging in the cables each time.
  13. Zarniwoop

Typical Sony. Make a shitpile of VR goggles no one wants, but the PS Portal that people actually do want is out of stock everywhere for months. Just like the PS5 itself was.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom