Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Zboj Lamignat

1. Zboj Lamignat

Why is Gothic series so culty?

That too. But bigger (like an actual open world with difficulty spikes gatekeeping) and smaller, but very important and cool (like training or pickpocket dialogues) things disappeared completely depending on the game.
  2. Zboj Lamignat

Why is Gothic series so culty?

I like to stay optimistic about later PB exploits, but pretending that post R1 games did not drop a lot of cool stuff that made the older titles so unique is going a bit too far.
  3. Zboj Lamignat

Phantom Fury - road movie-inspired full 3D sequel to Ion Fury

This retro/boomer/whatever fps situation is as bad as that time people pretended crpgs are back. But hey, at least there's butthurt.
  4. Zboj Lamignat

Fanstratics: A HoMM 3 Spiritual Successor

Newsletter unfortunately bound to soon go yearly once he focuses on finishing the game.
  5. Zboj Lamignat

KickStarter Stoneshard - open world roguelike RPG - now available on Early Access

You heard about them potions m8? That's pretty messed up, isn't it.
  6. Zboj Lamignat

KickStarter Stoneshard - open world roguelike RPG - now available on Early Access

I see they even include red herring diversionary tactics in their scam. That's p. smart, but at the same time I don't know why they didn't get the memo re some nice screenshots and a couple demos being enough to get the dough.
  7. Zboj Lamignat

KickStarter System Shock 1 Remake by Nightdive Studios

This might work? The patch respawns everything (cameras, enemies, boss fights) in old saves, but also in a very broken manner (enemies in dead state, but attacking, invisible enemies, non-interactable enemies and so on), so just loading a save directly before the boss might be fine. I did see...
  8. Zboj Lamignat

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition - now with The Lord of Nothing DLC

Dang, I was hoping everyone wants for shit to work, but I guess takes of this sort kinda explain what is going on.
  9. Zboj Lamignat

KickStarter System Shock 1 Remake by Nightdive Studios

For anyone who cares - it seems that the patch also completely bricks old saves.
  10. Zboj Lamignat

Dead Space remake from Motive Studios

First DS is easily one of the best actual games from the PS3/X360 "gaming is dead" era and, despite being nowhere near SS1-2 level obviously, a better SS-like experience than most games lauded as such.
  11. Zboj Lamignat

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition - now with The Lord of Nothing DLC

I hope they'll actually officially abandon the game soon so that some autism can be weaponized to create a definite list of all the class stuff that doesn't work or "works". At that point I might give it one final go in an attempt to finish it.
  12. Zboj Lamignat

hot

hot
  13. Zboj Lamignat

Game News SKALD: Against the Black Priory releasing on May 30th

That trailer looks cooler than the game tbh. The game itself looks OK-ish, but the moment I saw that skill tree screen I was like "yeah, of course...".
  14. Zboj Lamignat

What happened to "mature" art direction? Everything is Overwatch now

Can you give examples of games from the nineties with realistic character models in close up convos, cutscenes etc that are not fmv?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom