Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Ziem

1. Ziem

Path of Exile is a MAJESTIC incline

>available on steam recently >since 2013, 8(eight) years, around half a year after open beta started >recently lmao, i'm sure you're only pretending
  2. Ziem

that's what really surprised me, like where is he pulling these "millions of players" from, if the game can't even reach 120k peak at launch, suppose there is some amount of latelets and standalone client players etc but still it's far from even one million further investigation revealed a...
  3. Ziem

yeah i agree.. if it actually had that effect ssfmongs would actually have an argument for playing that mode and laughing at them would be less fun
  4. Ziem

what?... in ssf your league starter pool is limited to completely gear independent builds, while in trade it's fine to include uniques or specific affixes in your build afterwards you're limited to whatever you dropped, while in trade you're limited by currency
  5. Ziem

100% reduced curse effect does not make you immune to curses, you are still affected by curses with increased curse effect (ie curses from map mods with 60% increased effect + awakening bonus multiplier ...)
  6. Ziem

>I suspect this is because we're gamers first and businesspeople second is there any sane person reading this and not immediately thinking "wow, what a fucking bullshit lie" why even include this sort of phrase, this sets the tone for the rest of the post
  7. Ziem

so which build are you guys going to play i think im going with yeah if you want to force yourself to play the same metafaggot league starting build as everyone else except without being able to play anything potentially interesting afterwards
  8. Ziem

Favourite spells

time stop absolute baller tier spell and yet so simple in terms of design
  9. Ziem

Idly musing on TB vs RTwP ...

probably because its literally just turn based
  10. Ziem

Water is the most underrated element on fantasy.

question is why the hell would i want to be a fucking water boi if i wanted that id apply for an internship
  11. Ziem

RPGs with back pressure

space rangers
  12. Ziem

RPGs with back pressure

>actually playing these kind of games on release rather than waiting a year or two until goyim find and fix all the bugs what a dumbass lmao and there is a reason why normalfaggots hate this, they simply want to run around in a sandbox with an "rpg" label, the moment you include serious...
  13. Ziem

KickStarter Grim Dawn

you can start elite/ultimate on l1 open the stash in crucible with your lvl1 guy and take the difficulty token, then start a normal game and use it (cant use it in crucible for some reason, unless they changed that already)
  14. Ziem

Guilty Pleasure RPGs?

monster girl quest

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom