Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice
Zombra
Last Activity:
Apr 24, 2017 at 5:27 AM
Parrots:
Kodex Kool Kredits:
Positive ratings received:
Neutral ratings received:
Negative ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Participation Award 8 7
'k 0 0
Acknowledge this user's Agenda 95 22
hopw roewur ne 15 21
Brofist 7,415 8,262
Goldfist 0 0
gimme dem dolla bills 0 0
nice 0 0
Dislike 0 0
Up Yours 0 0
Funny 407 324
rolleyes 0 0
Agree 462 505
Disagree 40 82
incline 17 17
decline 22 32
Edgy 1 26
meh 22 56
FAKE NEWS 0 0
I found this text to be too long and as such I didn't read it 0 4
Yes 0 0
No 1 2
Rage 14 20
Despair 33 134
Thanks! 35 74
Prestigious 14 154
Salute 111 269
Interesting 16 39
Informative 102 329
[citation needed] 11 14
Friendly 38 71
When words are not enough 2 3
Tool 0 0
Fabulously Optimistic 57 4
Creative 11 36
butthurt 14 5
Racist 21 18
Deus Vult 1 0
"It was Aliens" 7 9
sheeple 3 7
cuck 12 0
it is a mystery 28 45
Old 6 15
M'lady 6 0
Bad Spelling 5 44
WTF am I reading 5 22
Nuke it from orbit 1 1
retadred 55 40
Shit 35 11
Slurp this person's delicious asshole 1 1
Heresy 0 0
Equip the Ring 0 0
Excited! 20 31
Doggy 14 20
Kitty 1 0
Balanced 9 16
Smug 2 0
Yuge! 1 0
Best Deal! 5 0
WTF!? 1 0
Love! 3 0
Build the Wall! 5 0
Win! 1 0
Yes! 3 0
Disgusting! 4 0
You're Fired! 2 0
:M 34 81
M: 0 0
Birthday:
April 7

Zombra

Arcane, from Black Goat Woods !@#*%&^

Play Pony Island. Don't read about it, don't think about it; buy it. Play it. For me. Mar 27, 2017

Zombra was last seen:
Viewing thread, Apr 24, 2017 at 5:27 AM
    1. Mustawd
      1. Zombra has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. Zombra
        Zombra
        Good morning!!
        Apr 3, 2017
    2. Zombra
      Zombra
      Play Pony Island. Don't read about it, don't think about it; buy it. Play it. For me.
      1. SausageInYourFace has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    3. Zombra
      Zombra
      First proper session of the new P&P campaign successful.
      1. Lhynn has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. Excidium II
        Excidium II
        informative
        Feb 27, 2017
        an Administrator has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    4. Zombra
      Zombra
      1. Excidium II
        Excidium II
        Does it feature nudity?
        Feb 21, 2017
      2. Delterius
        Delterius
        How much did you get for this shilling?!!?@
        Feb 21, 2017
      3. Maggot
        Maggot
        thanks mister marketer
        Feb 21, 2017
    5. Zombra
      Zombra
      Someday I will get Silent Hill 2 to run bug-free on my PC.
      1. Nekot-The-Brave has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Barnabas
        Barnabas
        I wish I could play it again for the first time. The atmosphere is rivaled by no other, not even stalker. It will stick with you long after you've completed it, will it be your first Silent Hill game?
        Apr 1, 2017
      4. Zombra
        Zombra
        No, I played Silent Hill 1 back in the day on the PSX :D
        Apr 1, 2017
      5. Barnabas
        Barnabas
        Well you might also like SH 5:Homecoming. Check it out. It's my 2nd favorite. Great atmosphere like 2. Made by different team though.
        Apr 3, 2017
        Zombra has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    6. Maggot
      Maggot
      keep fighting the good fight moving mouths for bt4 or bust :salute:
    7. Zombra
      Zombra
      I played Star Control 3 last year and I liked the story. #truegamerconfessions
    8. Zombra
      Zombra
      What if turn-based games didn't have idle animations that made it look like everyone is realistically standing around waiting?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. The Brazilian Slaughter
        The Brazilian Slaughter
        Doesn't nuXCOM kind of does that? I seem to remember it has animations sorta like a soldier in cover, peeking out of it, etc.
        Feb 5, 2017
      3. The Brazilian Slaughter
        The Brazilian Slaughter
        I once read a idea for a combat system where melee combat is movement-based. Say, someone tries to stab you, but you dodge. Dodging one hex to the left, or behind. That could TB melee combat a lot more interesting than two waddle dolls standing still and slapping each other.
        Feb 5, 2017
      4. Glop_dweller
        Glop_dweller
        I think the problem is a non-issue once the player accepts that the depiction is an abstraction of a situation, and that nobody stands around waiting to be hit. From the character's perspective it all is concurrent; even despite paradox caused by the game mechanics.

Bethsoft user RobOverall made a funny video about it, but I don't think that he ever understood what he was parodying. https://youtu.be/Rmm3kEVDR_M
        Feb 5, 2017
    9. Zombra
    10. Zombra
      Zombra
      Wow, I thought I was going to be a tough guy and play Resident Evil HD Remake on hard difficulty right out of the box. No fucking chance.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Zombra
        Zombra
        Yeah.
        Jan 18, 2017
      3. Maggot
        Maggot
        That's normal difficulty bro. The HD version added a very easy mode.
        Jan 18, 2017
      4. Zombra
        Zombra
        Like I needed another blow to my ego! Thanks for nothing!
        Jan 19, 2017
        Maggot has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    11. Zombra
      Zombra
      I just had a dream about the original Wasteland arcade game.
      1. DawnrazorDCLXVI has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. Zombra
        Zombra
        It was from before the days of screens, top-down with a paper board under a glass dome. You operated the game with levers and could pick from one of four characters, playing head-to-head trying to solve a murder mystery in a Western town.
        Jan 14, 2017
    12. Zombra
      Zombra
      Your Top 5 PC Games to be played on a tiny laptop with keyboard and/or controller only (while slightly drunk in a hotel room at 2AM):
      1. MediantSamuel has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. pippin
        pippin
        dosbox should allow that at this point though
        Jan 13, 2017
      4. Ellef
        Ellef
        Any thoughts on Hyper Light Drifter yet?
        Jan 15, 2017
      5. Zombra
        Zombra
        3 hours in, HLD is great. It's definitely perfect for killing time in the hotel room. Love the art, the music is incredible, the combat is just frustrating enough to make me want to replay every big fight a few times until I beat it. The only annoying thing is the maps are kind of confusing and I'm sure I'm missing a lot. Eh, I can live with that.
        Jan 15, 2017
        Ellef has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    13. Zombra
      Zombra
      Darkest Dungeon? Yes, I returned to it this week. It's still good.
      1. DawnrazorDCLXVI has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. Lhynn
        Lhynn
        No it isnt.
        Dec 5, 2016
        Ellef, MediantSamuel and Nekot-The-Brave have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. Chinese Jetpilot
        Chinese Jetpilot
        How'd you know what I was going to ask?
        Dec 5, 2016
        WhiteGuts and Zombra have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    14. Zombra
      Zombra
      Honey ♥ Select, Illusion Soft's new game about being a preferred customer in a ritzy whorehouse, is pretty good.
      1. Lhynn has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. Ed123
        Ed123
        Meh. You play one Illusion game you've played them all. I don't see significant improvements in the tech or visual quality of their titles tbh
        Nov 27, 2016
    15. Zombra
      Zombra
      PULSAR: Lost Colony is very unpolished, still early access, but is fantastic in co-op if you have friends who like Star Trek.
      1. Nekot-The-Brave has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. Lhynn
        Lhynn
        Nerd
        Nov 19, 2016
    16. Zombra
      1. Nekot-The-Brave
        Nekot-The-Brave
        I used to play a game called 'You know what' as a child with my friends. It was basically a pretend RPG with elves, skeleton kings, and leveling up (and plastic weapons).
        Nov 15, 2016
    17. Zombra
      Zombra
      Vanishing of Ethan Carter is very good if you like this kind of thing. Currently $3 on Humble Bundle.
    18. Zombra
      Zombra
      Replaying Dishonored. Having more fun than I expected.
      1. Lhynn
        Lhynn
        Tsk, filthy bethwhore.
        Oct 7, 2016
    19. Zombra
      Zombra
      Just finished up a 6-year P&P campaign. Feels good, men.
      1. Delterius, aeternalis, Nekot-The-Brave and 1 other person have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. asfasdf
        asfasdf
        That took a bit.
        Oct 3, 2016
      3. Mustawd
        Mustawd
        What system?
        Oct 3, 2016
      4. Zombra
        Zombra
        Home brew.
        Oct 3, 2016
        Delterius, Mustawd and Nekot-The-Brave have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    20. Severian Silk
      Severian Silk
      Just read a story where the dog was named Zimbra.
      2. Ellef
        Ellef
        Zimbra is also the world's leading open source email collaboration solution.
        Sep 10, 2016
      3. ManjuShri
        Sep 10, 2016
    21. Zombra
      Zombra
      Obscure (2004) is a good survival horror game. Really sticks to the Resident Evil 1 & 2 feel. Now on PC; $3 on Steam this week.
      1. SniperHF has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. SniperHF
        SniperHF
        Yeah it's pretty good. Also has a funny sort of late 90's high school teen drama theme which isn't used much in games.
        Aug 31, 2016
    22. Zombra
      Zombra
      Death Road to Canada is surprisingly good. Some nice RPG elements. Plus it's less than 60MB.
      1. pippin
        pippin
        is justin trudeau at the end of the road?
        Aug 29, 2016
      2. Turisas
        Turisas
        Did you try the coop, any good? What about the variety when replaying, is there enough of it or are you getting the same random stuff a lot?
        Aug 29, 2016
      3. Orobis
        Orobis
        Keep calm and stay the fuck out of Canada.
        Aug 29, 2016
    23. Zombra
      Zombra
      Dead Rising 1 PC port squeeeeeeeeee
      1. Ed123
        Ed123
        meh
        Aug 18, 2016
    24. Zombra
      Zombra
      Dead Rising 4? Squee.
      1. Ed123 has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. Ed123
        Ed123
        *noms head*
        Aug 17, 2016
    25. Delterius
      Delterius
      Tell us more about tuluse's morality system and why it should be a book.
      1. Zombra and tuluse have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. Zombra
        Zombra
        Oh, you're serious? I was just riffing on something tuluse said about MYFAROG. Joke.
        Aug 12, 2016
      4. Delterius
        Delterius
        Oh, I thought you played some PnP with tuluse. He's a mad dog.
        Aug 12, 2016
      5. Zombra
        Zombra
        I haven't, but if I chose a team of Codexers to P&P with, he'd be on my short list.
        Aug 12, 2016
        Delterius has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
  • About

Birthday:
    April 7

Signature

god fucking dammit stop misusing "literally" i used to respect you man

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)