Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Zombra

1. Zombra

Indie Vampire Syndicate: Gangs of MoonFall - Isometric Cyberpunk Vampire RPG

I have a few things to say but for now I'll simply agree that Vampire Syndicate should have one font.
  2. Zombra

Shadows of Doubt - detective stealth game set in "fully simulated" sci-fi city - now available on Early Access

I haven't touched it since August, but even then it was a (buggy) game worth playing. I'm sure the updates in the last half year have made it even better. No reason not to try it now unless you're waiting for its best most perfect state.
  3. Zombra

KickStarter Monomyth - A first person action RPG/dungeon crawler - now in Open Backer Beta

I don't remember how I got on the backer list but I received two beta keys. RatTower is it okay if I share my 2nd key or was this a mistake? Thank you :)
  4. Zombra

Incline The City of Heroes Thread

Sure, we all want a good superhero game where you can really make original characters with a wide range of powers. I get why you don't see a lot of them though. Hard to make a game where the character may or may not be able to swing like Spidey, and may or may not be able to read minds, travel...
  5. Zombra

No real reason for this unless you simply cannot stand to see other people in city zones. You can easily mute all broadcast chat, and solo content for 1000 hours without ever interacting with anyone if you want. Of course maybe Homecoming servers will disappear someday, but not in the...
  6. Zombra

Yeah, Lhynn is right about it all. I think CoV's original release back in the day required you buy another box but it was always one game. Short version, all it is is a different starting area and different (good or evil) mission content. And now there is also 'alternate universe' Praetorian...
  7. Zombra

The real point is, picking apart this class is trash and forbidding people to play it because it's only 0.96 as efficient as that class, despite its unique and interesting mechanics, is obnoxious powergamer bullshit. Brutes are fun and there is a place for them whether they meet your xp/second...
  8. Zombra

Vapourware Rocksteady's Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League out now

Oh I agree obviously. Still I'm sad to see a good developer pumped and dumped by idiot publishers.
  9. Zombra

Vapourware Rocksteady's Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League out now

That was fast. Poor Rocksteady.
  10. Zombra

It's optional! Don't do double xp. First, it turns off your "influence" (gold) income which you really do not want. Second, I PROMISE you don't want to skip the early game. Once you have a level 50 character (levelled the "honest" way) and understand what you're doing, only then should you...
  11. Zombra

I guarantee if you go on the forums you will find a thousand people who would love to design for you. If you don't want to go on their forums, pm me :D
  12. Zombra

Jesus christ, what a bitch. Waaah why can't everything be PERFECT like it was when I was 12. Spoiler: OG COH didn't let you make "ILuvHitler666" either. Also, there were players who made characters you did not like then too. I even saw a powergamer once who did not play the game the same way...
  13. Zombra

The Singularity owns the game. I'm just a supervillain that hangs around near it.
  14. Zombra

Red Dead Redemption 2 - now available on PC

i misread it like tis and wa svery confuse dyb the riest of your post. i figure dout it now so all iwss well. carry on

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom