Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Portraits for PoE Thread

Perkel

Arcane
Decided to try doing one myself.
WIP
PMExDpM.png
5uAToJh.png

Wow he looks like a Shafer

tim-schafer-double-fine.jpg

this is what usually Tim Cain looks like :

Smile.jpg

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Holy shit, thanks Perkel! Words can't describe how happy that made me. PoE 2 hopefully?:bounce: I applied back when they had a artist position open, but that was for armored warfare.

Just got back, drove all the way across arizona and new mexico. Gonna unpack all my boxes tomorrow and should have the PC set up then. Next post will be a new portrait.
I looked at your homepage ( http://www.jasonseow.com/) and it's hard to believe that you haven't secured a job in the industry yet. Pretty good stuff.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
way too unhairy for an orlan

I mean, it looks good tho.

Last edited:

Vauman

Barely Literate
Greetings from the Vailian Republics (a.k.a. Spain)!

I'm Vauman and I'll be your fresh meat today. But first, allow me to congratulate you for your breathtaking portraits. I have found this site searching for quality custom portratits, and I would like to know if any of you are accepting commissions. I would like to order one for my main character in PoE.

I'll catch you later!

Dandzialf

Learned
Greetings from the Vailian Republics (a.k.a. Spain)!

I'm Vauman and I'll be your fresh meat today. But first, allow me to congratulate you for your breathtaking portraits. I have found this site searching for quality custom portratits, and I would like to know if any of you are accepting commissions. I would like to order one for my main character in PoE.

I'll catch you later!

I do. :)

Atchodas

Augur
Hmm maybe i should snap few portraits from here for my evil hamster playtrough ,

seriously tho i vote for some Male GoDLike portraits that actually matches some ingame Heads , GoDlike and Orlan ones seems to be most difficult to find because they are PoE only stuff , ofcourse all the artists turn into painting Hamsters :D

That Fire GodLike is very nice and i use it every time i play one , expression is good for someone who born marked by Magran

Zeronet

Learned
Cheers, i,ve wanted a proper portrait for my Moonlike. These portraits are really great, better than some of the official ones. I wonder if the people making that new card game for PoE need artists.

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Amazing work Jaceface I only discovered this thread now, but I think I've seen some stuff of yours before in the Codex Artists Thread.

One look at your avatars and it's clear they are way above the others, including in-game ones.

Jaceface

Thanks! Moar, and got another one in the works.
female_human_04_ocean_deathplate_lg.png
female_human_04_ocean_deathplate_sm.png

Last edited by a moderator:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom