Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 Small Disciple Teams game (Complete)

Are you interested and willing to play? Also what era interests you most.

• Yes I want in

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • No I want out

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • EA

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • MA

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • LA

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Trash Player your turn. But they stole your Marignon, that only leaves you with Pythium for human nations in your theme. Oh woe.

Trash Player

Scholar
We still get Mictlan for old fart mages! Obsidian Machete Gang best gang! Ofc Sawyer is the Lawgiver :troll:
We will pick Xibalba for real. Really.:happytrollboy:

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I feel like you guys forgot that nations like Asphodel or Eriu exist in MA. But whatever, I shall now consult my team about our final pick.

Dayyālu

Arcane
I feel like you guys forgot that nations like Asphodel or Eriu exist in MA. But whatever, I shall now consult my team about our final pick.

There was an internal discussion, somewhat ferocious, if we had to pick Eriu or Pythium.

Then we remembered that Elves are the choice of the unsportmanlike "bettah-than-thou" barbarians, and we choose Pythium.

Roleplay!:happytrollboy:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I almost went for Asphodel but I thought doubling down would be unfair. In the end, my team seems to hate my last choices(there was brief discussion). :)

Of course, raw had some crazy strategy in mind.

Andnjord

Arcane
There was a discussion!!! Why wasn't I informed of this!? :lol:
Our Glorious Leader needs not concern Himself with the lowly bickering of his servants.

Nah, joking, there was no discussion other than "elves are for fags"

Our enemies shall fall to a thousand thunderspam!!

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
If the game will be patched in the middle of ongoing pbem, like it did during Decline 2, Pythium might actually become an extremely powerful nation. They promised to make Theurg Communicant a unit. With recruitment limit of 1 per month, but still.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Big if on that patch, otherwise might have been a pick.

Let's just say raw's idea involved Miasma and Dom9-10, with Pan/Asph cheap temples.

I told him we'd be ganged and out by year two.

Andnjord

Arcane
If the game will be patched in the middle of ongoing pbem, like it did during Decline 2, Pythium might actually become an extremely powerful nation. They promised to make Theurg Communicant a unit. With recruitment limit of 1 per month, but still.
Ho, I wasn't aware of that. Were can I find the patchnotes?

Let's just say raw's idea involved Miasma and Dom9-10, with Pan/Asph cheap temples.
I say you should have gone with it, it sounded like a splendid idea!

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Still thinking but meanwhile please post suggestions for the map. I think no significant uw will be needed.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Taking Asphodel.

Picks over. Im leaning towards rhinos too, any other ideas?

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
Shahrivar looks decent.

Rhinos definitely the one with caves, as it also removes some of the worse starting positions.

other than that, I don't see anything.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom