Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 PBEM - Season 6 - Hooligan Onslaught - [ DRILLING IN ]

Zibniyat

Arcane
Hosting is in less than 12 h. Do we agree to pause the game until raw returns? Dayyālu can you postpone the hosting, provided that it is OK?

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I can do Raw's turn real quick. I've got a break and it should only take me a minute or two.

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
Meanwhile in Jomon. (if the text is too small, get a monocle)

Cropper_Capture_24.jpg

Cropper_Capture_26.jpg

Cropper_Capture_27.jpg

Cropper_Capture_37.jpg

Cropper_Capture_38.jpg

Last edited:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Cromwell my man, if you're having trouble getting the first few turns in, might want to think about subbing out until you're less busy. Let me know if you need a quick extension or something.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Let's face it, KoolNoodles, nobody wants to play in your team. It's ok, because one has to be completely berserk to oppose Dayyālu himself. But we gotta do something about the situation. My suggestion: assume direct control of all nations yourself. Take this responsibility in a manly fashion.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I already did that for raw until we found a lizard under a rock, I was hoping to not do it again! Plus, I'm on vacation. :)

(Also it's raw's team, but probably the same aversion applies).

Dayyālu

Arcane
I already did that for raw until we found a lizard under a rock, I was hoping to not do it again! Plus, I'm on vacation. :)

(Also it's raw's team, but probably the same aversion applies).

Game is on hiatus until I get back (Sunday). My internet connection is TRULY shitty.

Maybe lizards living under rocks are chewing the cables.

Cromwell

Arcane
my man, if you're having trouble getting the first few turns in, might want to think about subbing out until you're less busy. Let me know if you need a quick extension or something.

My email said hosting was in about 12 hours but I did put in the next turn

Lizzurd

Cipher
Game is on hiatus until I get back (Sunday). My internet connection is TRULY shitty.
I may be wrong, but i never heard that Dominions required any type of good Internet connections. I often download turns with my old phone and i have never get any unresolved issues. Maybe you should try it too? If you are able to post there you should also be able to resolve your turns.

Or maybe you are just afraid of me joining this game? :smug:

Dayyālu

Arcane
Maybe one of you guys should just play Dayyālu 's turn, like we did. +M

Leading is different from simply playing. Stalling when I do have some problems in finding a working net connection and the time to lead my team properly is distasteful but necessary.

If this cuts down the number of turns done by Lizzurd in favour of raw turns, it's a plus. Life is cruel.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom