Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 PBEM - Season 7 - Summer Salsa [ 9 PEOPLE WAITING ON MUTY ]

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
Lizzurd has the choice between Atlantis and Oceania.
himZD0M.gif

Lizzurd

Cipher
Thrones are SHIT. You will need only 3 thrones to win in the best case. It's very easy to reach for any nation.

Zibniyat

Arcane
The map has 408 provinces, roughly 41 province/player. As the map description says, there will be fixed starting positions?

Lizzurd

Cipher
Furthermore, this map is designed for 26-27 players. How do you intend to play on this, raw?

Lizzurd

Cipher
Nope, you are not right. With this size of map when all players reach each other, huge 200-300 unit armies will become normal and even lvl3 thrones will be an easy target to players. If someone will be lucky enough to have all 3 top thrones he could easily win even without fighting with other players.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Regarding the map:
- I want it big because bigger is always better.
- We are distributed better than some peopleDreaad makes it out to be
- In the first three FFA games people cared 'fuck all' about the thrones, Decline2 only ended due to divine intervention and Decline3 is still running with people complaining how boring everything is. So.
Less Thrones means people have to actually care and there is a realistic chance to successfully throne race. The size of the map shouldn't make this too easy. The only issue I can see is that the randomizer flips out and places all the thrones around Lizzurds cap or something.
- The map is holy tit-balls levels of awesome! How can you not want to play it?

Last edited:

Lizzurd

Cipher
Can you take that map image and mark all spots where will start all our picked nations? I am afraid that some places will be MUCH more crowded then others.

Lizzurd

Cipher
Unless raw change the map and throne settings into something normal i will not submit my pretender. I have no reason to play in so demented game.

Cheers!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom