Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 PBEM - Season 7 - Summer Salsa [ 9 PEOPLE WAITING ON MUTY ]

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I have had my nick changed from Anhur to Sophist.

Ok great, thanks. I put up a 6hr extension either way. Post if you need more.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Why would that be a fucking joke?

You are the organizer. If you can post on the 'Dex, you can extend the game because that means you have the password and an internet access, bar if you can't access to llamaserver that's a rather simple site to access and...

I don't get it

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
You are the organizer. If you can post on the 'Dex, you can extend the game because that means you have the password and an internet access, bar if you can't access to llamaserver that's a rather simple site to access and...

I don't get it

You need to understand that I zapped out my mobile phone while seated at a table yesterday. I am not going to box with the frigging mobile browser when I have more important things to do...

It's a miracle I remembered at all

KoolNoodles

Arcane
You need to understand that I zapped out my mobile phone while seated at a table yesterday. I am not going to box with the frigging mobile browser when I have more important things to do...

It's a miracle I remembered at all

:what:

I'm sorry raw, it will never happen again unless I just don't see it.

Zibniyat

Arcane
Why is hosting being postponed for the 2nd time in a row? Did anyone ask for it? If so, then that should be done via this thread so we know what is happening.

panda

Savant
Both Oceania and Tir na n'Og are going to skip their turn second time in a row?

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
The Greeks are proud to have completed the first world wonder!

Greece000001.jpg

The great magical item bazaar. Starting next turn, using your own gems and for a small price, the philosophers and mystics of this great land can build you fantastical items of unimaginable power.... *limited to level 6 construction and possibly to high magic path restrictions*

Zibniyat

Arcane
The Greeks are proud to have completed the first world wonder!

Greece000001.jpg

The great magical item bazaar. Starting next turn, using your own gems and for a small price, the philosophers and mystics of this great land can build you fantastical items of unimaginable power.... *limited to level 6 construction and possibly to high magic path restrictions*

Yes, and Ulm can offer you items for a price Arcoscephale will be unable to beat. Just check with me prior to completing any deal with them to see for yourself.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I would like some humanitarian aid thanks. Food, vaccines, frost brands, vine shields. You know, basic needs.

Johannes

Arcane
I would like some humanitarian aid thanks. Food, vaccines, frost brands, vine shields. You know, basic needs.
Everybody knows sending those to Africa is just an endless well. What would you do with more gold? LIkely just train more lions you don't have the economy to support.

Zibniyat

Arcane

You know, I could easily direct 1000 gold/turn to your nation, as well as some gems and items, but I fear it would do no good - neither to you, nor anyone else. It would prolong your suffering, which - out of my concern for your well-being - is not something I wish to be part of.

So, with heavy heart I say this, I cannot offer you my help...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom