Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

BioWare official forums shutting down! END OF RINE!

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Codexers have been way more tolerant towards Bioware games than Bethesda ones... that should tell you something :M

I'd think the hatred towards both is comparable, though some hate one far more than the other.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Most Codexers will hate whichever company currently has the most high profile release, obviously.

http://www.pcgamesn.com/mass-effect-andromeda/bioware-shutting-down-official-forums-august-26

Update October 27, 2016: The official BioWare forums closed completely today, leaving thousands of RPG chat-filled threads lost to history.

The forums have been in a read-only state since the end of August, but now visitors are met only with a message pointing them to support helplines and social channels.

All that's left are the official Star Wars: The Old Republic forums, presumably because the MMO has an active, ongoing community that's easier to keep tabs of when they're all in one place.

Rev

Arcane
Well yeah, Bethesda make bad decisions and dumb down their games but Bioware is long lost to the unwashed masses of SJWs, furries and rape fantasizers, many of them actually working for the company.
My point is that nobody sane expects anything good from Bethesda as well.

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PLEASE GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT WILL WE DO????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

We should close down this fucking subforum to. Fuck shitty console developers and their shitty console games for pixel humping retards.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Well yeah, Bethesda make bad decisions and dumb down their games but Bioware is long lost to the unwashed masses of SJWs, furries and rape fantasizers, many of them actually working for the company.
My point is that nobody sane expects anything good from Bethesda as well.

Nah at this point Bethesda has a much better rep than bioware. At least they include a competent modding tool to let people tailor their games to personal taste and have avoided (mostly avoided) the faggotry that bio bent over for years ago.

Of course this is all relative and they are both shit. But console sales are going to force console games. At least with Beth its obvious that they are in it for the money and allow PC users to modify their games. Bioware seems to think they have a obligation to teach their customers about the joys of SJ and gay sex. I wonder if its from the legacy of Gaider or just their Canadian background in general.

Last edited:

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
I think that's because no one really expects anything from Bioware anymore.
As opposed to Bethesda?

Bethesda game dev teams are headed by a shaggy haired man-child who still plays NHL 99 In his jogging pants while his wife spoon feeds him a bowl of cheerios.
Essentially he is too socially retarded to realize he should be pandering up to PoC's so the games haven't gone full Shit in the eyes of most people.

Which means they are not YET seen as full blown cancer outside this forum.

I'm a stupid fucking bastard and clicked that link. Holy shit what did I do. Steam profile,Twitch link, facebook (says it's studying NURSING?! Christ on a stick the standards have fallen hard)
There are others, among X-rated profiles which I'm not brave enough to even attempt. Defines itself as a "deaf gamer girl." Lives in Washington? His / her / its grammar had me thinking outside of America for sure.

6' 3" 290....ain't no man can satisfy mah needs.
never thought i'd get referred about this regarding my weight. i was 210 in 2010.
No. Lbs. I'm hoping.
yes, lbs.

gee thanks to whoever that brought up this old part of this comments regarding me. it's all in past. no need to drag it up. btw i joined today just to chill.

pippin

Please don't bring back those things from last year that I'm bringing back myself for no reason

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Infinitron whats the number of former Biodrones in the Codex population?

Depends how define "Biodrone". It wouldn't surprise me if a majority of posters on the Codex are people who were BioWare fans until <insert game title>.

But if you mean former BSN denizens, well, I know of a few.

Mustawd

Hi.

It's been a while since we had an actual tranny on the codex. :codexisforindividualswithgenderidentityissues:

imo that should be reserved for people who actually put forth the effort into passing as a woman, and this person does not.

Yah I suppose. Just a lot of wishful thinking. :(

TheCassandraSaturn , kindly chop of your penis so you can be a real tranny. If you do that you'll be super popular like ScottishMartialArts (aka SMA aka Tranny camwhore)

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
kindly chop of your penis so you can be a real tranny.

That would just make this person a eunuch.

If you do that you'll be super popular like ScottishMartialArts (aka SMA aka Tranny camwhore)

I recall a lot of Codexers being impressed with SMA's size.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom