Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood - action-RPG adaptation from Cyanide

J1M

Arcane
This console action game would be alright if it turns out like Darksiders.

Turjan

Arcane
So we can finally play a Greenpeace eco-terrorist? Kill corporate drones of evil pharma and the oil industry and finish the night with a dance in honor of the mother goddess around the campfire? Let's see how this will turn out.

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
So we can finally play a Greenpeace eco-terrorist? Kill corporate drones of evil pharma and the oil industry and finish the night with a dance in honor of the mother goddess around the campfire? Let's see how this will turn out.

Come on, would you really kill this guy?

Pentexart.jpg

Associating Werewolf with eco-terrorist hippies is like claiming Forgotten Realms is all there is to D&D. Fuck you, guys. A good Werewolf campaign is supposed to be a Cthulhuesque nightmare with no survivors, not a power trip for tree-hugging turbodweebs.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik

Oh yeah, WoD fans like 30+ y.o. former goths and tabletop players, they're all big on mobiles and shit. And mobile players as an audience just love them some 90's obscure tabletop setting. WoD and mobiles = match made in heaven.

jungl

Augur
This game shouldn't take itself seriously and allow you to date npcs you meet in the games dogs to troll the fuck out of romance and bloodline waifu fags.

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
Has anyone noticed how Focus Home Interactive became a notable publisher of small and medium sized games? They still have their Pro Cycling Managers and Farming Simulators, but they've also branched out significantly into RPG and action in these last few years.

J1M

Arcane
These twitter photos really help me understand what the game will be and are way better than actual information.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
These twitter photos really help me understand what the game will be and are way better than actual information.

They're all we have now, unless some French website has leaked something out from the Focus Home Interactive convention. I assume there's some sort of embargo?

J1M

Arcane

They're all we have now, unless some French website has leaked something out from the Focus Home Interactive convention. I assume there's some sort of embargo?
I assure you, I'm not blaming the messenger.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Can't hear anything. They fucked up with the microphone.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom