Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So how's Darghul coming along?

*ARNE*

Educated
HI GUYS !

Greeting to the
WORLD GREATEST FANS OF TEUDOGAR:

AZERTY , Ludwig von Eisenthal , AGESILAUS !

You win 2000 gold coins free to use
in one of Teudogars shops ! ;)

Greetings
ARNE

Last edited:

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Fantastic, what may I buy?

I am a huge fan of Teudogar, which is an awesome game. The pro-Roman storyline is woefully inadequate, and the game is a tad short and railroaded, but it's still great. A fantastic setting, improved u7 style engine, and great story. A brazillion thumbs up, old chap.

Every crpg fan ought to try it out.

azerty

Educated
Anyone contacted Wolf Mittag lately? Last time i did, mabe one or two years ago, he answeared, saying i didn't give up the idear of finishing Darghul :p

We are still here, the restless souls of the abyss, woeful in our lonely misery, but vigilant as ever.

But, if you allow me the question, where the f*** is this darn game?!

*ARNE*

Educated
Hi Ludwig !
Hopefully your soul will soon captured from a fantastic blonde haired bombshell
(or do your prefer brown,dark,red?).
And she will take you on an unforgettable journey through the land of adventures,intrigues,wars, maybe love....

Sorry, i dont know where the game is.Possibly it is taken by a chinese dwarf..hidden deep in a mountain?
Perhaps it´s stolen by the russian mafia? Maybe it is already out and nobody saw it.....I have no idea....
I believe it is still in the digital nirvana..ALMOST DONE (like 86%) .... We will see ...or not !
Anyways...

Greetings to all !
ARNE

Angl'Tur

Novice
Hi Folks,

have been lurking around here for quite a long time.
I am also waiting for the rewrite to be available! Can't wait to get it...

Angl'Tur

Novice
I reinstalled the old DARGHUL and played it again last weekend.
Wolf, we are still here waiting to get that rewrite!

:desu:

azerty

Educated
I never played old Darghul. Mabe while waiting for the new I will go see how it is.

I discover this game which is fun also : http://starve.io/
Much shorters parties but fun with multiplayer, crafting, ressources, fighting...

At a guess, I'd say that's a reference to the work remaining as described here. If work on Darghul continues(and I hope it does, Teudogar was a highly enjoyable game), then this list of problems: "At present, there's still a considerable list of incomplete or not-yet-perfect functions in the source code, especially regarding production, trade, spells, auto-generated caves, npc navigation in very complex buildings, construction of houses and furniture, and many minor points." Is presumably still extant.

Last edited:

azerty

Educated
I hope he is still working on the project but I a mot sure at all.

Darghut webstie shows "Copyright © 1993-2013 by Wolf Mittag"
Teudogar : "Teudogar and the Alliance with Rome - a Historical Role-Playing Game - © 2003-2012"
But their is a hope, on his website it is written "Copyright © 2003-2017 by Wolf Mittag." So he updated his to 2017. That's a good sign.

Does anyone as righted him recently ? I did it a few years ago and he answeared me.

Mabe we should regroup all remaining and motivated fans and right him the same day to show him our encouragement and give im motivation.

Angl'Tur

Novice
I guess that 2017 is being generated.

However I like the idea of sending him some nice words again on a very same day as you guys! :)

azerty

Educated
So in 2016 and 2017, here are the people who posted in this topic :
Ludwig von Eisenthal
Agesilaus
*ARNE*
Grauken
Hoaxmetal
Angl'Tur
Tito Anic
Whispers of Sorrow
and me

Are you all 9 still coming ? Confirm and let's coordinate to send encouragements to Wolf !

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom