Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Planescape isn't really back

TT1

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
edit: NOPE. Just PSTEE.

Please delete.

Last edited:

Dorateen

Arcane
I always enjoyed Grubb's "Manual of the Planes"

AD%26D_Manual_of_the_Planes.jpg

I'd want a more traditional party-based adventure that explores the setting.

Neanderthal

Arcane
Fuck me that takes me back, loved how Nordom'd call Outlands Concordant Opposition like in original plane descriptions, an Astral Dreadnought were bloody cool.

TT1

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I created this thread as soon as this tweet came up. There was no other information, so I understood it would be the return of the Planescape setting. But half an hour later we discovered that it was actually the announcement of the PST Enhanced Edition.

Sorry.

lol, were you really expecting WotC to produce new content?

Yes :(

Last edited:

Severian Silk

That does not mean this thread should be deleted. In fact, you should be given a tag just for suggesting it!

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
I created this thread as soon as this tweet came up. There was no other information, so I understood it would be the return of the Planescape setting. But half an hour later we discovered that it was actually the announcement of the PST Enhanced Edition.

Sorry.

lol, were you really expecting WotC to produce new content?

Yes :(
I think it is noteworthy that they'd tweet that, though. So it could be more than just Piss-tea.

It'd be shit anyway, though. We all know it. There'd be whole pages clarifying how inclusive they are and how they recognize how problematic succubi are.

:negative:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom