Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Ama's Lullaby - A cyberpunk adventure game

Severian Silk

Relying on the imagination of the average troglodyte gamer is not going to lead to financial success.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ama's Lullaby

Mercy Ground Creations
Developer
You could always go the indiegogo route like cleve did.
Cleve?
Yes, I already made a campaign on Indiegogo, it worked well (it was for music, not for a game). The way of sorting the projects looked more fair. Kickstarter's 'Magic' sorting does not like my game :) Probably because I chose a 45 days campaign. They don't like it.

Ama's Lullaby

Mercy Ground Creations
Developer
Hey guys!

We have new physical rewards for the 5 last days of the campaign!

480217USB2.jpg

As you can see, now you can get the game on a USB flash drive (classic or cyberpunk style)! With a printed manual, boxed in an original signed box. The boxed edition is available in two formats, standard and collector. More info on the Kickstarter page!

See you!

Last edited:

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Nice job stirring up some extra funding. I didn't think you would be as successful as you have been.

I upgraded my pledge to the collectors boxed set but I was wondering. Would I be able to get the non-steam punk usb drive also or just substitute that usb.

Last edited:

Ama's Lullaby

Mercy Ground Creations
Developer
Nice job stirring up some extra funding. I didn't think you be as successful as you have been.

I upgraded my pledge to the collectors boxed set but I was wondering. Would I be able to get the non-steam punk usb drive also or just substitute that usb.
Thank you for upgrading your pledge!! With the collector box you get both USB drives, yes :)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom