Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Reddit is making fun of the Codex! (´ರೃ益ರೃ`)

oneself

Arcane
Shitposter
A minority-white, multicultural hellscape
I use it as a front on the war against lefties

It amuses me greatly to look at the banner full of subreddits, and see The_Donald there every day, a offense to the cucks' sight, the very symbol of all that they hate. It is there every day, all the time. Oh how much they must hate it!

You did notice that for every T_D post there's 12 anti-Trump posts every day, and new anti-Trump subs every week, right?

Trump isn't popular outside of small circles. More news at 11.

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
"I've always loved rpgcodex even though I don't play video games that much any more. It's a video game forum for people who hate video games. If you like anything or anyone then you wouldn't fit in." -- Taylor Swift

Repressed Homosexual
There are a bunch ofRedditesting subreddits quite useful to complement the Codex: r/cemu, r/emulation, r/retrogaming, r/RetroPie...

Yes, Reddit is very good for many niche hobbies or technical based subreddit, where people primarily exchange facts. There is a subreddit for instance, for every big smartphone model.

Anything else is complete garbage and the posters whiny librul manginas.

oneself

Arcane
Shitposter
A minority-white, multicultural hellscape
There are a bunch ofRedditesting subreddits quite useful to complement the Codex: r/cemu, r/emulation, r/retrogaming, r/RetroPie...

Yes, Reddit is very good for many niche hobbies or technical based subreddit, where people primarily exchange facts. There is a subreddit for instance, for every big smartphone model.

I'm sure there exists a subreddit for all like-minded individuals, even you HHR.

Don Peste

Arcane

I'm sure there exists a subreddit for all like-minded individuals, even you HHR.
r/ontario

pippin

If you're interested in a particular subreddit, you can stay there and ignore the rest. You can't escape reddit tier moderation and speech control, though.

Max Stats

Liturgist

https://www.reddit.com/r/aww/comments/6721dd/my_cat_is_in_love_with_my_wifes_dildoll/

A7obZBlzjH-7uEKJpxE9WfO9fnRvB6vhrJp8RWQ3xe8.jpg

:what:

Must be fake. Everyone knows white dicks stay away from black pussy.

Self-Ejected

Barnabas

Self-Ejected
Patron
Shitposter
The codex can be very intimidating so I think they just scared. I didn't know what cuck, alt, SJW, Kwan, kwa, incline, weaboo even was. Also lots of deep/exotic conversations happen here about java coding and kit kat sex clubs. This place is like a rave when u come in. U just have to accept that u might be a little more retarded than u thought that's what I did

HansDampf

Arcane
Funny how none of the top comments are discussing the actual content but are just butthurt at the codex. Typical reddit.

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Here's what an average Redditor looks like when he asks in his high-pitched, screeching voice "Why would anyone want to be part of this community?"

f02.png

Valky

Arcane
Manlet
Why does the 'dex make people so butthurt? Most complainers I see elsewhere come off as massive casuals getting rectally rectangled that there are people who don't put up with their shit in video games.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom