Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Six Ages: Ride Like the Wind - King of Dragon Pass spiritual successor

Merlkir

Arcane
Developer
David did mention external testing, but I'm not sure how the selection for that will happen. We've already brought another internal tester on board a few weeks ago.
Can't say much about release, but we are closing on "art complete".

Merlkir

Arcane
Developer
No, these are entirely new. Well showcasing our protagonist culture in fact, fairly typical.

Merlkir

Arcane
Developer
Wrong game thread. Also not on A Sharp, it's HeroCraft who did the port and handle that side of things.

Merlkir

Arcane
Developer
Nevermind. Have you perhaps posted this as feedback on Android? IIRC they do look this, even if bugfixes might take some time.

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
Nevermind. Have you perhaps posted this as feedback on Android? IIRC they do look this, even if bugfixes might take some time.
Actually refunded the game, got contact with their support, they asked me for help (download an apk, send logs) that I did, told them to notify me when it will be fixed, so... still silence and the game is "not supported" for my phone in the shop.

Merlkir

Arcane
Developer
Hahahah, ok. Sorry. Probably easier to do this than fix specific compatibility with one line of phones.

Merlkir

Arcane
Developer
Wooo, logo! You can almost kind of tell what the game is about from this. :D

http://sixages.com/blog/index.php/2017/04/logo-development/

Logo4-300x158.jpg

Last edited:

Merlkir

Arcane
Developer
Oh god, someone commented on one of the previous posts, some nonsense about Hitler (I'm pretty sure it was a Codexer) and David was not happy. :))

Yeah, it looks a little like runes, whatever good, bad or neutral comes out of that.

Nutria

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
I just hope it's more clear what the difficulty of the hero quests are. In KoDP I never had any clue if I was going to succeed or if I had zero chance of success, so I ended up doing a lot of save scumming.

Merlkir

Arcane
Developer
It is clearer, yes.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom