Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Art

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
4th column 6th row is great.

Sneaky Seal

Aurum Dust
Developer
Looks cool. If i had more time i would try to interpret everything there. I am too lazy atm lol.
Anyway they look good, and functional. Look at a glance to some of them, you can guess what they are for without description. Thats functional, therefore good ui design

Thank you, the legibility is a concerrn - they will have names and description, but it's great if the player can tell the function right away.

Sneaky Seal

Aurum Dust
Developer
Some concept art can bewitches you even during the progress.

gBn0uNc.png

Sneaky Seal

Aurum Dust
Developer
Count Stakhet Vitchi. A descendant of an ancient count's family, widower, loving father and grandfather, warlord, favorite and friend of the king. He was a glorious warrior once, but now he's only a strong, powerful and rich old man. Thorn Brenin's father-in-law. You can learn more about their complicated relationship in a comic book which is already available for everyone who support our game on Kickstarter.

If you want to have a comics as well as other rewards, you still can have them here:

https://aurumdust.pledgemanager.com/projects/ash-of-gods/participate/

4waG6Kr.png
https://i.imgur.com/4waG6Kr.png

Sneaky Seal

Aurum Dust
Developer
What happened to flute-boy's other hand?
Take a better look at the other guy...
Take a better look at the other guy...
That's only half a limb though.

giphy.gif

Here's the full version of Thorn's camp concept art.

Q0dLi9S.jpg

The party is still big but remember that every mistake can cost a team member.

Sneaky Seal

Aurum Dust
Developer
Today is Halloween, perfect time for scary stories. But while our programmers scare each other with a long error's codes, our artists decided to make several postcards for you.

Which one do you like the most?

6LbviFz.jpg

TlOf8vM.jpg

vzuj2uR.png

PuGwdUT.jpg

(made the last one myself).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom