Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
GarlandExCon
Reactions
8,985 17,727 13 1,079 24 1,146

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• are u making any more gnomes?
    GarlandExCon
    GarlandExCon
    I didn't know gnome had any meaning beyond the fantasy creature. It's in like a story or maxim? If so, people can always ask questions in the Ask an Excon thread. I do have a lot of writings on topics. Maybe I'll post some there
    Maxie
    ed is one of 1 people in the universe who think you can misspell 'game' as 'gnome'
    A horse of course
    gnome?
    How is your health? Any complaints from these that were in breath distance? How much time has passed since your vaccination? Could you test if magnets stick to the vaccinated area?
    GarlandExCon
    GarlandExCon
    I feel great. During the first 24 hours after the second dose I had really bad flu symptoms but after 24 hours they ended pretty abruptly. I was fatigued for another day after that, but that's really it. It's been about a month and, no, magnets don't stick to the vaccinated area.
    InSight
    InSight
    Than you are fortunate and likely received a saline shot. I assume the salt has purified your blood causing the flu symptoms. Do note it is an educated guess/assumption. Stay strong, kind and cautions(minimize risk).
    seems your prison sentence wasn't effective you're still an antisocial lout
    Can't explain it any better than this, but too many of your posts sound to me like they're being read out by Rick Sanchez.

Is that a good thing, or a bad thing? :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom