Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
duanth123
Reactions
892 2,033 46 29

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The Codex can be so bipolar. A fair amount of members criticize wackanese blobbers because of "teh animu", but the second you point out how irrelevant an art style is as long as a game is good, then they bring up "lol, it's just Proving Grounds ad infinitum". Another hilarious argument since all most members want is more of the same shit but different.
    Alkarl
    Alkarl
    That's the same argument but worse. You're comparing some sense of artistic expression to absolutely none at all. In response, I can only point to Binding of Isaac as being anywhere near what you're describing.

I get it isn't some peoples cup of tea, and that's fine, but it doesn't make it objectively bad (in every case).

Edit: Wait, someone made a blobber using what Incendiary is describing?
    duanth123
    duanth123
    Elminage Gothic, by default, plays an incredibly grating slot machine sound whenever your party members attack. No "baby protag" though.
    Alkarl
    Alkarl
    Oh, yeah, for every attack. It's like ba-DLUM! I usually throw on some Iron Maiden or something when I play it. As far as a baby, I know Original had the dolls which came with stuffed animal portraits. I kinda liked that though, I built the cutest one into a ninja murder machine.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom