Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Darth Roxor

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• review the Arcanum construction set, then build a module with it, then review that. Will pay in gold
    Bocian
    Bocian
    you need shekels for that you dumb goyim
    Sacred82
    Sacred82
    oy vey, min letzte shekel wor fir ene lox bagel, wos fir a shande

I could pay in poisonous potions, ideal for throwing down wells
    Darth Roxor
    Darth Roxor
    kurwa
    So...I talked shit to a Berserker and the dude just applied his mace to my face. No warning, just POW, dead. 10/10 GOTY. :lol:

I'm enjoying ELEX so far. You're spared of my wrath for another day. Good on ya, ratface.
    Are you the most prestigious Codexer?
    Darth Roxor
    Darth Roxor
    Fav rpg is probably betrayal at krondor, as for game in general, dunno, it's a dumb question. Too many different great ones out there (particularly looking glass gaems), too hard to decide.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    I was asking more of a "what RPG is your favourite" side,after all you are on the codex and this makes me believe that your favourite genre is RPG. And thus thinking that your favourite game is an RPG. Added game for the off chance that it is not ;).
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Betrayal at Krondor is pretty cool game,its biggest flaw for me was how hard it was to navigate in the game. The camera was/is very confusing.
    Oddaj porcygar cholero!
    Darth Roxor
    Darth Roxor
    cokurwa
    Robert Jarzebina
    Nie oglądało się Kariery Nikodema Dyzmy
    Your concern is heartwarming! But I'm atheistard so no need to worry. Alltho, I am dating someone who is muslim so maybe it's not that far-fetched after all...
    zamknij mordę zdradziecka kanalio
    zaprosiłbym Cie na ostre jebanko, ale obracam się raczej wśród ludzi inteligentnych
    Darth Roxor
    Darth Roxor
    Spokojnie, niedługo będziesz się mógł poobracać wśród fizyków kwantowych i kardiochirurgów.
    zeznajesz przed komisją Alpen Gold?
    IncendiaryDevice
    IncendiaryDevice
    Alpen Gold, the number 1 chocolate brand in Russia wanted to become the first choice of optimism for its consumers. With the intention of building a strong emotional bond and fondness with their customers – the brand strives to spread the belief that a positive outlook can help maximise experiences in daily life.
    Robert Jarzebina Robert Jarzebina: WHAT DOES THE ROXOR SAY
    Darth Roxor
    Darth Roxor
    kurwa
    Konjad
    Konjad
    ARCANIA ARCANIA ARCANIA ARCANIA ARCANIA ARCANIA ARCANIA ARCANIA ARCANIA ARCANIA ARCANIA ARCANIA ARCANIA ARCANIA ARCANIA ARCANIA ARCANIA ARCANIA ARCANIA ARCANIA ARCANIA ARCANIA ARCANIA ARCANIA ARCANIA ARCANIA ARCANIA ARCANIA ARCANIA ARCANIA ARCANIA ARCANIA ARCANIA ARCANIA ARCANIA ARCANIA ARCANIA ARCANIA ARCANIA ARCANIA ARCANIA
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom