Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Wyrmlord
Reactions
9,226 23,079 3 444 1 1,193

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Why do many neo-Nazis today include Asians, hapas, and Latinos? It is as if 21st century white supremacy appeals to the least whitest people
    alkeides 2.0
    FreeKaner
    FreeKaner
    It should be to no one's surprise Turkey is infested with mental disease that's nationalism. Sympathy towards Europeans or "whites" here is rather low though and does not fit your initial comment about neo-nazis.
    Roguey
    Roguey
    When we're all ~56% everyone will agree that white is just a state of mind.
    True racism has never been tried.
    aris
    You are getting old, your jokes are bad, and you should feel ashamed,
    Bibbimbop
    Bibbimbop
    He's right, though. Whites at one point could have simply cleared the land of all the chimpkin races, but they were not truly racist enough. They were too soft.
    One of the oddest accounts on Twitter is of a Chinese Anglican Christian Nationalist Bolshevik. (you read that correctly)
    thesoup
    thesoup
    Sounds almost like alk's ideologically opposing twin brother.
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    The funny thing is, Chinglican (his name on Twitter) could actually pass off as alk's brother.
    alkeides 2.0
    alkeides 2.0
    Disagree. He looks fairly horse faced for an azn. CJM would call him a skulllet or something.
    Both South African and Israeli apartheid were/are 100% justified.
    hivemind
    what a retarded post, >an occupier faces violent repercussion therefore occupation and oppression are justified
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    Ramallah lynching - eyes, brains, intestines, and lungs ripped out of the bodies of two Israeli men. Such lynching has never been done by Israelis to a Palestinian.

South African farm murders - beheadings, crucifixions, and quarterings of Dutch South Africans. Such cruelty has never been done by a Dutch South African to an African.
    hivemind
    >Such lynching has never been done by Israelis to a Palestinian.
    Only theft of land, murder, driving out entire populations at gun point, terror attacks, destruction of property, denial of water, etc.
    Let's face facts. The Rashidun never existed. The Arabs who established Ummayad were not Muslim. They were Jews, Christians, and pagans.
    FreeKaner
    FreeKaner
    The initial caliphate was just continuing the Bedouin expansion and kept not much of a record or track, this became exacerbated by the fact they expanded so fast. It's like expecting extensive record from bunch of steppe horse riders, Mongols conquered so much and kept it for longer than Rashiduns existed and they left almost nothing of note until the Turco-Mongol Persianates later.
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    But Muawiyah managed to "settle down" for a bit. Any writings from his time barely mention his precedents. Almost as if he wanted to keep silent on them.

Crazier still - why do Byzantine Greeks not mention Ali, Abu Bakr, Uthman, or Umar?
    FreeKaner
    FreeKaner
    The Byzantines do mention Abu Bakr when they had a "war" on Syria. Although it's a bit odd considering they just withdrawn. Companions of Muhammad are often not referred in singular terms, there was also a lot of retroactive suspicion during Fitnah when a lot of fake hadiths were made.
    If I date an Arab or a Latina, it is not race-mixing. Brown people are one race.
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    Levantines are basically the Middle East's equivalent of American Jews.

"My fellow Arabs, we must check our Arab privilege."

"Oy habibi, Levantines are not Arab!"
    alkeides 2.0
    alkeides 2.0
    Levantines have Jewish DNA, figures.
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    Brown people are not one race, that's like saying europeans and eastern asians are one race, because they're both white
    It's embarassing how excited right wingers get when a black or brown person (esp. a woman) agrees with them. These guys are the real SJWs.
    Bocian
    Bocian
    Excited? I think niggers shouldn't have free speech, most of them don't want it anyway.
    King Crispy
    King Crispy
    I definitely get excited when Wyrmlord agrees with me.
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    I like when people of all walks of life join the cause, but I'm too lukewarm and dispassionate to be "excited" about most things.
    Shakira. Salma Hayek. Arab-Latino is the best race-mixing combo.
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    I see better women on my University every day. Northern Brazilian waifus best waifus
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    You would do well here in the Brazilian Slaughterian Dominions, we're shorter than the brazilian average, race-mixed and being gringo is pretty much recipe for success. All you would need is to drop a few tales of high-powered business meetings in Europe and panties would be wet.
    unfairlight
    unfairlight
    inbred shitskin terrorist + mulatto monkey truly a combination of the ages
    According to dating site statistics, Indian women rate Indian men the lowest but all other men rate Indian women the lowest.
    alkeides 2.0
    alkeides 2.0
    I like some Indian women.
    Roguey
    Roguey
    I knew a Chocolate Jewess in elementary school, she was pretty swell, if a bit stuck up. Last time I checked, she married a Chocolate Jew doctor, so I suppose things turned out rather well for all involved.
    A transgender Muslim and his Latino boyfriend enter a bar. Bartender says, "We don't serve conservative Republicans here."
    Cudgel
    Cudgel
    Leave Ronin and Mustwad alone, they are alright despite their sexual and political beliefs.
    Owlish
    Owlish
    But were they BASED and wearing MAGA hats?
    I hereby forbid the use of Wyrmlordian as an adjective.
    DakaSha V
    DakaSha V
    Pretentious works fine. Though as i said earlier, we would then confuse you with alk. So shitty works
    Roguey
    Roguey
    That video Ajit did with the Daily Caller felt extremely Wyrmlordian though.
    Did you even play Baldurs gate
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    Only Throne of Bhaal I could never complete. That game gets boring for me.
    Barnabas
    Barnabas
    Okay always wondered
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    And in case you are wondering, I prefer BG2 over BG1. BG1 is a much harder game in which low level spells are absolutely devastating. BG2 is just "easy" enough to make you feel super powerful but has minimum difficulty to make you feel you did the hard work.
    Erdogan is neither Turk nor Muslim. He is a Pontic Greek crypto-Christian, like many Turks born near the Black Sea and close to Georgia.
    FreeKaner
    FreeKaner
    That would not be a theory per se, but a fact. Before dissolution of Ottoman Empire, and especially before Thee Pashas coup in 1913, nationalism wasn't the only dominant affiliation in Ottoman politics. There were many parties amongst "Young Turks", some which were Greek, Armenian and Jewish, which tended to more strongly support the Ottomanism, rather than Turkish Nationalism. It could have went either way.
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    So when I suggest that Erdogan may have appointed a Greek vice president, because a (fellow) Greek might be more sympathetic to neo-Ottomanism, maybe the possibility is not far off.
    FreeKaner
    FreeKaner
    I think Erdogan is mainly concerned about keeping his power and wealth, he is more akin to successful mafia rather than a Sultan. His ottomanistic tendencies are more of a self-identity rather than a political ambition or goal. Especially considering how fluid he has been vis-a-vis Turkish nationalism, Kurdish peace process as well as relationships with Balkan states.
    Partisan Girl just said Syrians are not Arab.
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    lmao, Syrians, Lebanese, and Palestinians founded the whole Arab nationalist movement, now deny having anything to do with Arabs.
    circ
    circ
    dude. seriously. arab is both an ethnicity and an area. they are arabs by area, but theyre their own ethnicity
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    ^^^ t. Finno-Mongol
    LGBTQ1488 movement for queers who want to secure an existence for huwhite children.
    NeoKino
    NeoKino
    Which is Irony since queers cant have children.
    Proof American culture is contagious - black Brazilians (i.e. most of Brazil) discovering they are a separate race and supposedly oppressed.
    alkeides 2.0
    alkeides 2.0
    So did Brasilian negros feel oppressed in the past?
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    Wyrmie, most brazilians are not black. The average brazilian is Pardo - neither white, not black. A lot of those people (especially here in the north) have amerindian descent.
    Pure Blacks and Whites are small minorities, most people here mixed.
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    The "Black Movement" here are a bunch of Soros' Boys preaching, ironically, One-Drop Rule. When someone says "most brazilians are black", that's fake statistics from those (((people))), where they essentially take everyone who's not white or asian, and turn them magically into 100% pure africans. Even the amerindians, lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom