Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Dreed
Reactions
1,327 3,989 12 239 18 31

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• how'd you get the bremsstrahlung title, too much background radiation?
    Dreed
    Dreed
    Indeed, I had no idea what to use as a custom title, and I was working on Thomson scattering for a plasma diagnostic at that time :M
    agris
    agris
    Man, give me k-space any day of the week. I'll take that over you normies real space notation.
    "Strange Fellow Are you on a mission to react to every single post on this forum by any chance?"

samE heRe but hey ! whAtever floAts youR bOat :P
    Pourquoi ?
    Je te considérais comme mon meilleur ami et tu m'affiches devant le monde entier à coups de bad spelling ?!
    Dreed
    Dreed
    Les phrases doivent commencer par des majuscules mon major :salute:
    MajorMace
    MajorMace
    Ah ouais putaiiiin j'avais oublié. :oops:
    Merci frère !
    Big Wrangle
    Ceci n'et pas un forum français.
    Tiens ? Pourquoi avoir signalé un de mes post comme raciste ? Je soulignais simplement que le terme "négroide" renvoyait au mieux à une notion d'anthropologie quasi oubliée aujourd'hui, et au pire était utilisé avec une certaine idéologie derrière (elle aussi assez vieillotte).
    Je veux dire, c'est le dernier mot auquel on s'attend quand on va dans sur un site de jeux vidéo.
    Aqualung
    Aqualung
    : butthurt :
    Ellef
    Ellef
    bad spelling
    Dreed
    Dreed
    C'était juste un signalement par boutade signifiant l'inverse (et ce terme apparait assez régulièrement dans les sections politiques et de discussions générale de ce site, la partie RPG est en général mieux fréquentée). Néanmoins bienvenue sur RPG Codex!
    Bonjour. I see you have removed the fat man avatar and returned to your old one. Tell me, what is it?
    Dreed
    Dreed
    The cook is from the Ultima 5 mod for Dugeon Siege 1 (Lazarus), this one is from Bloodlines (the shirt of the communist chick in the anarch bar).
    Deleted member 7219
    Merci beaucoup!
    Dreed
    Dreed
    De rien!
    Joyeux noël, mon cher Dreed. J'espère que tu recevras autant de brofists que tu en as donné :sympa:
    Dreed
    Dreed
    Merci, joyeux Noël à toi aussi! Que la flûte d'Ian Anderson t'accompagne pour la suite :salute:
    In recognition of your high production rate and for surpassing quotas for six months in the fields of brofisting and rating, I hereby bestow upon you the medal "For Distinguished Labor". Wear it with pride.
    Dreed
    Dreed
    Thank you for this great honor comrade :salute:
    Aqualung
    Aqualung
    Dreed is the pride of Lorraine and the toast of Nancy.
    Deleted member 7219
    He's a good bloke.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom