Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
fantadomat
Reactions
47,355 73,864 42 4,632 293 2,452

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Why do you pretend to hate all jRPG stuff while endorsing a blobber with chibi characters flying on the screen every battle (Labyrinth of Refrain)?
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    And where did i said that i hate all Jap games? I just don't agree that this is the forum for japgames poll. There is a JRPG subforum that people could do what ever they like about it. You don't see me going there shitting on jrpgs.
    rusty_shackleford
    rusty_shackleford
    jrpgs aren't real rpgs
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    I dislike that the JRPGs are the same since they were made. Lack decent plot,same retarded cute monsters,overblown retarded characters,etc etc. I do like to play some jrpgs from time to time even if my favourites jrpgs are made by westerners ...like laxius power.
    what's that russian website that keeps gifs with music? you linked some anime gif on that site few months ago.
    Dear friend: I would like to try to make banitsa, with what cheese can I replace sirene? Are there any variations I should know about? Thank you.
    The best class in all RPG is the one that takes advantage of the pyrotechnic axe the most.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    You changed your profile....despair.

Also only Rogue is the best class!
    Yeah you scum sucking pig.....no wonder you have the 'dumbfuck' tag you miserable fucking scrote. Go kill yourself your mouth breathing, pasty, neckbeard cocksucker.
    Bugarine, crni sine, zašto lažeš ljude da je jogurt dobar samo u Bugarskoj?
    Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal
    "souringsi milky and Cyrillicses is Bulgarian productionings, not two truthses for your"
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Google just have hard times with a language a tad bit more complex than English,thus it have problem with most languages.
    Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal
    That wasn't Google, I'm just saying what it looks like to a rUSSRian speaker
    Tell me about your latest culinary deeds, friend.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Hahahahahaha not many,mate. I spend a week on vocation at the beach and in some mountains. Still i made a pitka recently,it is a very old type of bread.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    If you are interested i have posted the recipe on Jacobs chatroom ;). Most likely you would have to scroll a tad bit for it.
    When you're using "its" as a possessive determiner (like "his/her" ), there is no apostrophe.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Не ми пука за тия говна,пиян съм еби го. :)
    A horse of course
    Loser
    Memes aside, how is the kebab in Bulgaria? The meat, of course.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Hahaha it all depends where you get it from mate. And as a any foreign dish it is improved. I do like the pizzas that i make more than the one i eat in Italia.
    he was asking about infinitron's supposed butthurt, not the rating
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Who knows,it is a mystery what he asked. Still Infinitron's respond give me a nice laugh. Curious what kind of creature he is...
    Orma
    Orma
    i know because i rated you both, long after he posted that :M
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Oh well,you killed dream today. Are you Californian?
    leave a space after the comma, like this.
    Kev Inkline
    Kev Inkline
    Sounds, well, gay.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Never,i am depress enough that i have to leave space after the dot. Me not using a space is defiance to the universal order! Long live anarchy and chaos!
    Aqualung
    Aqualung
    Well said.
    I have a deep-rooted butthurt for not having visited Varna many years ago because I was travelling with friends in Romania and they didn't want to go to Bulgaria. Someday I'll fullfil my wish, I promise.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Well that is pretty hard thing to ask,there is a lot of things to see for big cites with such things....well my favourite city is Veliko Tarnovo,it is the old capital of Bulgarian Empire during the medieval times. Plovdiv is more from the Turkish enslavement times. While Sofia is mix of all times,it have buildings from roman times and now they are building skyscrapers.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Aqualung
    Aqualung
    Your recommendations are duly noted, thank you! :salute:
    what's a "bulgarian yogurt" and why does it tastes weird? did you guys really use this for your everyday cooking? can i get a simple recipe to try?
    Jacob
    Jacob
    so this traditional bread doesn't have a name? okay.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    It is called Pitka,could't find adequate translation. I wouldn't go as far as traditional seeing how we have a few hundred variations of it. This one is very hard and crunchy with soft inner parts. On its own it is not that great of a food,but once you put some melting butter with a little salt it or dip it in some honey is whole different story. I normally do it around Christmas and Easter.
    Jacob
    Jacob
    Oh well I'm going to make this on Eid al-Fitr if my Muslim cousins didn't invite me to their feast.
    Why do you look like you're always happy?
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Muahahahaha of course i do have really hard time,but i as a whole am a cheerful guy,don't need much of copeing,for that i have heavy drinking. Everyone have a hard time. This night was pretty much an example of it.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    We were having a birth day party. One of the guys was pretty much on a leash to his wife because she is extremely annoying and jealous(afraid of someone taking her man). The birth day guy had his long lost love come from Spain to try and get together,after she cucked him 10 years ago with a stain of a "man" .
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    It was all kind of drama,had a good 4 drinks and 10 shots with absent. Anyway i am cheerful because it is a waste otherwise. I too have problems and i know it and i worry ;).
    You should read Julius Evola
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    I could try him then. I am still to see a good american writer. By this point i am just ignoring them.
    Max Edge
    Joseph Heller? He has one good book. Only one.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Just checked Julius Evola on wiki. Must say that the guy have pretty similar views as me. Most certainly won't read him thou,it will be far too depressing. Can't wait for the anarchic neo nazi revolt.
    Why do you have so much time to post all that shit?
    Didn't you say you take care of your father or some other relative? Maybe you should, you know, do that a little bit more.
    Big Wrangle
    Maybe he does and this is how he kills boredom.
    Barnabas
    Barnabas
    Fanta can do as he pleases
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom