Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

9th Dawn II - ARpg

Shackleton

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
I know all of my kids only play games with other people either over the console internet whatever, or they all play a game together on the Wii and cheer each other on instead of hoping they die ASAP so their turn comes quicker like how it was when I was a kid and people were normal. I should add that they much prefer watching other people play video games on youtube like a bunch of fucking idiots, instead of playing video games themselves. They are like 95% watchers and 5% players. I love those little fuckers, but I also want to beat the shit out of them until they are normal and stop this insanity. I can accept only wanting to play video games with other people, but preferring to watch strangers play video games instead of playing yourself is too much weirdness for any normal father to bear.

As a Dad myself, I think this is one of the best paragraphs I've ever read on Codex, and I've lurked here for years.

My lad's only a toddler, but already he watches Youtube videos of people playing with toys instead of playing with the damn toys we've bought him! I can see when he's older he's going to subscribe to bloody minecraft channels and I'll look on with an air of shame and bemusement.

Of course, I might have more moral high ground to take if I wasn't a middle aged man posting about RPG's on an internet forum.:negative:

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
I know all of my kids only play games with other people either over the console internet whatever, or they all play a game together on the Wii and cheer each other on instead of hoping they die ASAP so their turn comes quicker like how it was when I was a kid and people were normal. I should add that they much prefer watching other people play video games on youtube like a bunch of fucking idiots, instead of playing video games themselves. They are like 95% watchers and 5% players. I love those little fuckers, but I also want to beat the shit out of them until they are normal and stop this insanity. I can accept only wanting to play video games with other people, but preferring to watch strangers play video games instead of playing yourself is too much weirdness for any normal father to bear.

As a Dad myself, I think this is one of the best paragraphs I've ever read on Codex, and I've lurked here for years.

My lad's only a toddler, but already he watches Youtube videos of people playing with toys instead of playing with the damn toys we've bought him! I can see when he's older he's going to subscribe to bloody minecraft channels and I'll look on with an air of shame and bemusement.

Of course, I might have more moral high ground to take if I wasn't a middle aged man posting about RPG's on an internet forum.:negative:

It is good to know another normal person is reading these forums. I think I made a big post about this somewhere. About watching people play video games on the internet and adults liking little toddler shit like pokeman and minecraft. As usual, the hordes of retarded monkeys told me how hip they are and how wrong I am for daring to expect supposed chronologically certified adults to be somewhat normal. Being a fucking retard who dresses like peter pan and engages in the same retarded activities as six year olds is like super hip hippy hipster cool.

ArchAngel

Arcane

Yes, that is exactly what is going to happen. I have to take away the cellphone from my 5 year old every day or it would be shitty minecraft shows all day. Good thing I have not shared the great magic of using chromecast yet or it would be worse...

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
The dungeon areas are strewn with jewelry and items that the player cannot interact with. This means that when there is something that I can pick it up it can easily be lost in the endless piles of shit that I can't touch. I don't mean broken barrels are non-interactive, how about golden amulets, potions etc. FFS.

I had enough when I discovered that a rat has longer reach than the PC does. Not my cup of tea. Go ahead and revoke the key if you like.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom