Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A Handy Guide to Posting on the Codex

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
uml_activity_diagram.jpg

220px-LampFlowchart.svg.png

This is completely worthless, people who don't understand where to put threads also don't understand how to close their mouth while breathing. Waste of time.

*cough*
-Hey mister moderator, why was my post deleted?
-Violation of rules.
-What rules?
-Those rules that you don't know [because they weren't published] :mystary:.

-Hey mod, your deletion of my post is a violation of... emmm, ugh.. [no rules]
*cough*

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Some need actual flowcharts to figure out where their threads should be. That's tragic.

Although not as tragic as actually making the chart and expecting it to be useful on any other level than a retarded one.

Shannow

Waster of Time
You know, that still doesn't solve the debate of JRPGs in the GRPG forum.
Actually it does. Since DU decided to follow my definition of "RPG", any game that is "marketed as an RPG*" goes into GRPG. I'll simply assume jRPGs are marketed as RPGs. End of line.

DarkUnderlord you still need to define if the game had to always be marketed as RPG. E.g., Gothic 1 (and perhaps G2) was (correctly) marketed as action adventure before/when it came out. Now, years later, it's marketed as RPG. Will Jaesun now have to move all Gothic threads?

*Actually my definition is "If it says "RPG" on the box." but we don't want to be too pedantic, do we.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
We don't move old threads. Unless someone bumps them with valid content. Bump them with "move thread" or any variation thereof and we'll ban you though.

Hegel

Arcane
IMHO could use a tweak or two. For example: I'm thinking of starting a thread on RPGCodex========> Are you Prosper? =========>

The guy would certainly fall into the net.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
IMHO could use a tweak or two. For example: I'm thinking of starting a thread on RPGCodex========> Are you Prosper? =========>

Speaking of spamming shitposters....

crojipjip

Developer
Übermensch

Speaking of spamming shitposters....

you are no one to speak you snake. go hiss over there. the only skin you have seen is your own. You are a big time dumb dumb. I may be over doing the inhalation of rubbing alcohol. i punch fists and the hands clean up the rest.

pipka

Savant
The guide is no longer valid and up-to-date.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom