Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline a mod is a poopy face

Severian Silk

Can someone change Melanoma's username to Dunning–Kruger?

Thanks!

T1q2J0r.png

Last edited by a moderator:

a mod

Formlery Melanoma
I actually started off having very low self esteem and opinion of my intelligence, even after I took several IQ tests and saw I got very high scores. I could have gone to literally any school on earth and gotten scholarship to almost all of them, one of my big regrets is that I didn't go to somewhere like MIT because I didn't have enough confidence back then.

It's only as time went by that I realized how fucktarded the planet as a whole is: ie brainwashed cretins like you who load their operating system from the televitz. Yet don't confuse me for someone who thinks he is a one of a kind genius or something. Anybody with half a brain and a little knowledge will seem like that compared to you my friend, or anyone talking about a technical subject when they have little expertise. Let alone when you step into shit you never heard of before that day and start talking smack as you have done many times.

Regardless, this hilarious Dunning–Kruger nonsense that stems from the field of semitic mind control sorcery becomes irrelevant when you can actually measure your IQ and see it's more than high enough to qualify for triple 9 let alone mensa, and your SAT and GMAT scores bear out the same thing. Plus you have more than one sciencing degree, and loads of experience making software 99% of people could never hope to...and on and on and on.

I always get a laugh though at some tard who thinks cause he went to college and got a shitty ass degree like business or finance or sociology it is just TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE someone knows more about a subject than they do. Like how wyrmlord went into usury and can count to 100 and makes OVER 100k EVERY YEAR he thinks he is like some godlike entity who is an incredible success story :lol: When in reality it just shows you come from poor breeding and think because you jumped up above your peasant ancestors you are now the shit.

This is pretty much how most hebdindu seem to operate, meanwhile whatever stupid shit they have been told they accept at face value as 100% correct with zero critical thinking and no one could ever possibly be a better authority than whatever the telivitz claims. That is also how wombyn operate, they are basically 100% gullible/mind controlled at least until around 40 when the more intelligent ones start to be able to discern between emotional and social crap and reality.

Last edited:
Weasel
That is also how wombyn operate, they are basically 100% gullible/mind controlled at least until around 40 when the more intelligent ones start to be able to discern between emotional and social crap and reality.

CiiSdKF.jpg

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Don't apologize to a mod. Like EVER.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom