Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A Modest Fundraiser Proposal

Should Codex Hold a Fundraiser to Buy Felipepepe A Gaming Laptop?

• Yes, he is a true Mensch

• No, he hurt Tim Schafer's feelings

Results are only viewable after voting.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Every time I donate money to something it either becomes underwhelming or turns into a disaster.

The last time I donated money was to Bernie Sanders. About $250.

I await your insults.
This is soo sad that i can't even insult you, please have my sympathy.

It's the last time I ever trust commie scum.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

DragoFireheart

Every time I donate money to something it either becomes underwhelming or turns into a disaster.

I await your insults.
This is soo sad that i can't even insult you, please have my sympathy.

It's the last time I ever trust commie scum.
Why the fuck did you give it to him...should have gone Orange dictator.

I voted for Trump in the general.

vdweller

Arcane
Developer
Slowtard would like to suggest that the Codex band together to accomplish something for to benefit one of its members, who doesn't know about this idea.

It would benefit this individual member, of course, but you could argue it's in the interest of the Codex generally.

The thing is, Mr. Pepe needs a gaming laptop. We all know about his book, but how's he supposed to do the best possible job on the book when he can't play some of the games the book is about? Huh? Answer me that.

Slowtard would add, also, that Mr. Pepe *deserves* a gaming laptop. He could have set up a Gofundme or Patreon to try to make income from what he is doing, but he hasn't. It's unusual these days for people not to ask for financial help toward their web-based hobby projects. Mr. Pepe is one of the good ones, but he has a crappy computer.

We can fix that!
  1. What is your association with fp?
  2. How do you know he needs a gaming laptop?

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
I just found this thread and I'm partially honored, partially confused...

Yeah, I sold my desktop to move to Japan and only have a laptop with Intel graphics right now, but I love building desktops and will definitely get one ASAP. I'm on a student visa ATM, which limits me to 28hs of work per week, but as soon as I upgrade it to a work visa I'll make enough to afford this kind of luxury... Also, the only game that won't run AT ALL on my laptop is Witcher 3. I solved that by asking a friend for screenshots, so it's not something that hurts the book.

So uh... thanks for the consideration, but I dunno who slowtard is or where all this came from. :/

DragoFireheart

I await your insults.

That's a heck'ova lot of chicken wings. Did you have RK47 over for lunch?

Think of how many Steam/GOG games I could have gotten with that $250.

Lost to the void, forever.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I just found this thread and I'm partially honored, partially confused...

Yeah, I sold my desktop to move to Japan and only have a laptop with Intel graphics right now, but I love building desktops and will definitely get one ASAP. I'm on a student visa ATM, which limits me to 28hs of work per week, but as soon as I upgrade it to a work visa I'll make enough to afford this kind of luxury... Also, the only game that won't run AT ALL on my laptop is Witcher 3. I solved that by asking a friend for screenshots, so it's not something that hurts the book.

So uh... thanks for the consideration, but I dunno who slowtard is or where all this came from. :/
Maybe we should ask whose alt this is?
Screenshot_2018_1_8_slowtard.png

DragoFireheart

Rated as "You're Fired" By Zed Zepo

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:despair:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom