Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A new game "Northmark: Hour of the Wolf"

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
From their site:

Experience all the thrills of adventure in Northmark: Hour of the Wolf, a card-based RPG. Choose to become a mighty warrior, cunning mage or powerful druid as you fight for glory and survival in arena combat. Explore every corner of the kingdom from fiery deserts to deep forests and cold mountain peaks. Journey to the kingdoms of the elves and dwarves. But beware! Danger waits at every turn as you investigate the chilling mystery that threatens your homeland. Can you defeat assassins, thieves and hideous monsters? And who is the enigmatic stranger known only as The Wolf? Find out in Northmark: Hour of the Wolf.

Adventure across the lands of Northmark.
Journey from the cold mountain peaks to the desert wastes and deep forests. Explore great cities, lost ruins and the ancient mystic sites sacred to the druids and elves.
Save your homeland from the plot that threatens to overwhelm it.
Enjoy an original battle system featuring over 180 beautiful cards.
Fight for honour, glory... and gold.
Battle in the arena, or fight for your life against powerful assassins, hideous monsters and mighty warriors.
Grow more powerful as you find the best battle tactics.
Become the greatest hero Northmark has ever known - you know it's your destiny!

01.jpg

02.jpg

07.jpg

11.jpg

08.jpg

Anyone played this?

laclongquan

Arcane
Never see it before. but this looks revelant to my interests.

MOAR description?

EDIT: :sigh: Card game? For iPad? Windows and Mac version out first but iPad? My dick soften faster than you can say square root of 111

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Well the game being shallow doesnt mean it cant be fun, too bad there is no demo.

da_rays

Augur
:necro:

Almost made a new thread~phew , saw this on steam the other day....various positive review , but a lot of bitching on how easy it is and short it is....Can someone confirm having fun with this? Or is this deemed too crappy to even talk about it?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom