Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A Small Discussion

Mayday

Augur
Hory said:
Hey, mister, do you think you're better than everyone else? Why did you go around cropping your face so accurately?
Because Intuos3, motherfucker.

Mayday

Augur
If supplied with proper photos, I'd be able to include proper croppings for everyone!

fastpunk

Arbiter
Very pompous discourse sir! But...

Jasede said:
And give one of them admin status so he can fuck the forums up again, because that's what makes this place better! Yay!!! I hope they hack us too because that's, like, fun and stuff!!!!!!

+1

Calis

Pensionado
Jasede said:
And give one of them admin status so he can fuck the forums up again, because that's what makes this place better! Yay!!! I hope they hack us too because that's, like, fun and stuff!!!!!!
Yup, everybody knows unbanning someone leaves a forum wide open for them to hack.

Calis

Pensionado
I'm damn near unfindable though. Not even googling my real name will get you very far, though that does yield a bunch of Codex links.

Shagnak

Shagadelic
Well thank Christ we have that manly Rambo shot to show the world then.
And someone told me that's baby arm beside you, but he's not telling.

Edit:
Waitaminute!
Edit2:
wups.
Removed, just in case you don't want people ringing you and all that jazz.

SlavemasterT

Arcane
Mayday said:
If supplied with proper photos, I'd be able to include proper croppings for everyone!
What heresy is this? Those croppings were meticulously hand-drawn while incredibly drunk and totally inexperienced with my then newly-pirated Photoshop, and are thus imbued with far more love, meaning, and vital spirit than your fancy but soulless perfection can ever hope to aspire towards. I was considering using my increased knowledge and experience to make better crops for the update, but now I think I'll just get drunk and do it by hand again in honor of such things as simple tradition, human imperfection, and alcohol-fueled bad ideas.

Metallix said:
I say SMT should make a new edition of Le Collage Grand du Codex.
Well fuck, I've had enough new submissions at this point that I suppose I have no choice.
The concept behind the image, beyond being a mass (if anonymous) photo-outing, was to replace as many of the devs with Codexers as possible, with the exception of Todd, who I envisioned standing alone in a hostile crowd with the only "Fallout 3" t-shirt.

As everyone can see, there are still lots dev faces that need to be replaced (and a couple of missed "3"s, as well), so if you want to be part of the Codexian collage, all you have to do is submit a picture. I've gotten multiple PMs already, so you can join the ranks of the semi-anonymous (I'll still know who you are, of course) if you like. Also, I've gotten requests for picture updates from some hideous fiends already included, so if you're in and think you have something better than what I originally used, I may replace it subject to my drunken whim.

My time is limited and I prefer to strike while the iron's hot, so I'll try to edit in the newcomers this evening - that will be the de facto deadline for submission.

Tonight, I dine in #fallout.

SlavemasterT

Arcane
Atrokkus said:
Well fuck. I have some concept of my own, so hell, I'll make my own collage! Let's see how you like that, SMT-boy.
Don't make me post an image of you engaged in carnal relations with a yak. I wouldn't even have to edit the picture.

obediah

Erudite
who's the 8 year old kid next to pooper?

And someone needs to stamp 'Under Review' over pooper's head.

obediah

Erudite
SlavemasterT said:
Mayday said:
What heresy is this? Those croppings were meticulously hand-drawn while incredibly drunk and totally inexperienced with my then newly-pirated Photoshop, and are thus imbued with far more love, meaning, and vital spirit than your fancy but soulless perfection can ever hope to aspire towards.

I'd rather have a sloppy crop than elephantiases of the head anyway.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
SlavemasterT said:
I have a lot to add to this thread, but this will have to suffice for the moment:

FO33.5.jpg

Guess who of them is me :lol:

POOPERSCOOPER

Prophet
Calis said:
Jasede said:
Yup, everybody knows unbanning someone leaves a forum wide open for them to hack.

Jasede always knows what hes talking about. ALWAYS.

SlavemasterT

Arcane
Holy shit, dreams do come true! Pooper, I never forgot you buddy :salutewithtear:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom