Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A Small Discussion

POOPERSCOOPER

Prophet
thanks SMT. This was all thanks to you. If you hadn't made this thread(or susans twin making one) I would probably still be left out to dry because we all know how faithful DU is to his friends.

:salute:

POOPERSCOOPER

Prophet
I've heard some inside rumors that DU wanted to keep me banned but the soldiers on the board felt their inner eagle begging to be released.

Hory

Erudite
The fun thing about the group picture is that with each modification and save, the JPG degrades more, and by the time everyone puts his head into it, It will look like those GIFs from the nineties.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
You should all thank me! If not for me voicing I'd be unhappy with PS returning he'd never have been unbanned.

:salute: I did it just for you! :salute:

SlavemasterT

Arcane
Jasede said:
You should all thank me! If not for me voicing I'd be unhappy with PS returning he'd never have been unbanned.

:salute: I did it just for you! :salute:
And I thought it was because I passed my speechcraft roll.

Anyhow, picture submissions have continued to come in, so if you'd like to have your ugly mug immortalized on the Codex Wall of Shame, then make a post or PM.

Obediah, I'm going to put up a picture of one of your hell-spawned cats in your place if I don't get one. Also, I would barter much for proof of Chefe's Mexican-ness.

Au nature|

Novice
JarlFrank said:
SlavemasterT said:
I have a lot to add to this thread, but this will have to suffice for the moment:

FO33.5.jpg

Guess who of them is me :lol:

The cute one with the intense stare and pigtails, hmm? :wink:

What was the point of this pic again? Some of these inbreds don't even post here anymore and you have to replace the redhead in the front with this guy for it to be true.

User was nabbed fit

It just hit me how scary it'd be if the Codex were made to be the developers behind Fallout 3.

SlavemasterT

Arcane
Status report: drunkenness was achieved, and much work was done, as promised, but I didn't manage to complete the revision last night. The upside to this is that anyone else wanting in can still submit (and there were a number of hurried last-minute submissions last night).

Thanks again for the speshul pics, Meta, those are gold. The only other thing I'll say is that the more I learn of Shagnak, the awesomer he becomes. Redneck brotherhood worldwide, man - here's a YEEHAW! from the Southlands.

dagorkan

Arbiter
SlavemasterT said:
Mayday said:
If supplied with proper photos, I'd be able to include proper croppings for everyone!
What heresy is this? Those croppings were meticulously hand-drawn while incredibly drunk and totally inexperienced with my then newly-pirated Photoshop, and are thus imbued with far more love, meaning, and vital spirit than your fancy but soulless perfection can ever hope to aspire towards. I was considering using my increased knowledge and experience to make better crops for the update, but now I think I'll just get drunk and do it by hand again in honor of such things as simple tradition, human imperfection, and alcohol-fueled bad ideas.

Metallix said:
I say SMT should make a new edition of Le Collage Grand du Codex.
Well fuck, I've had enough new submissions at this point that I suppose I have no choice.
The concept behind the image, beyond being a mass (if anonymous) photo-outing, was to replace as many of the devs with Codexers as possible, with the exception of Todd, who I envisioned standing alone in a hostile crowd with the only "Fallout 3" t-shirt.

As everyone can see, there are still lots dev faces that need to be replaced (and a couple of missed "3"s, as well), so if you want to be part of the Codexian collage, all you have to do is submit a picture. I've gotten multiple PMs already, so you can join the ranks of the semi-anonymous (I'll still know who you are, of course) if you like. Also, I've gotten requests for picture updates from some hideous fiends already included, so if you're in and think you have something better than what I originally used, I may replace it subject to my drunken whim.

My time is limited and I prefer to strike while the iron's hot, so I'll try to edit in the newcomers this evening - that will be the de facto deadline for submission.
Here's me: link

dagorkan

Arbiter
It seems to be mainly the kids (apart from babyarm) posting their pics here..

I'm not sure it's very representative

LittleJoe

Arbiter
Who's the token girl? is it Ladonna?
She looks nice.

Edit: Just spotted another one hiding behind the Rambo guy.
She's hawt too, who is she pray tell?

the_Consumer

Novice
LittleJoe said:
Who's the token girl? is it Ladonna?
She looks nice.

Edit: Just spotted another one hiding behind the Rambo guy.
She's hawt too, who is she pray tell?

Don't get your hopes up! They are probably just KC's alts anyway.

LittleJoe

Arbiter
Jasede's body is confusing me.
He appears to have tits and hairy arms!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom