Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A Small Discussion

El Dee

Scholar
Obediah is the fresh-faced looking fellow with glasses at the far left in front of the names. I remember seeing his pic the other night on #fallout.

Excellent job, SMT :salute:

obediah

Erudite
El Dee said:
Obediah is the fresh-faced looking fellow with glasses at the far left in front of the names. I remember seeing his pic the other night on #fallout.

Damnit! I was hoping to be a girl. You know, with bewbies!!!!!

spacemoose

Erudite
I will venture a guess that the girl behind rambo is jennyfer or jennifer or whatever. the one with something like two posts here, but a constant presence on irc.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
I think that's darksign but I'm not sure. The jolly irish boy in the top row, (he's nearly hidden), is blacklung.

EDIT: Actually DS is the smirking face at the very top/back, with the left and right parts of his head obscured.

And mathboy is the smiling face with wet hair to the right of VO.

Behind mathboy is Pat, and to the right and one head up is Ausir, the pale fellow with close-cropped reddish hair and glasses.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
Ah yes! Now I remember! In that thread he also posted pics of the chick he was stalking.

Does anyone know who the screaming guy is at the bottom-right?

EDIT: Anyone else crack up and do a half-giggle every time they see TNP's glowering zoolander stare

Jason

chasing a bee
I'm truely honored that your single guess was for my portrait. Been wanting to see what I looked like for long, baby?
It just popped in my head when I saw it. It's good to know what my future vic...I mean, friends look like.
I think that might be Twinfalls at bottom right? (to the right of BN)
Was under the assumption that's Ladonna for some reason.

And I should already know this, but which one is Shag?

Jason

chasing a bee
We Americans have this thing called "Halloween". It's a sacred Kwanza tradition.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom