Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A Small Discussion

JrK

Prophet
dagorkan said:
Who's between Jennyfer and the guy with pigtails? Hazelnut?

That's me next to Jennyfer apparently. You could 'ave known because I posted it nonymously a few pages back. :p

I found three pics of Calis on the intarwebs but couldn't find him on this one. And now I see why... :D Clever disguise!

obediah

Erudite
I like that jasede has boobs and an entire other torso growing out of him that also has boobs. That must be a lot of estrogen for a furfag to deal with.

Nutcracker

Scholar
Alright, the least nerdy men of the codex, in no particular order:

Vasquez
Calis
Baby Arm
Darksign
Meta
Mayday
VO

Nutcracker

Scholar
kris said:
I would have posted my model/superhero/filmstar pic if not all the spots had been taken.

I think you should submit anyway, with a bit of competition for places we can have that montage represent the cream of the Codex.

Nutcracker

Scholar
Certainly an impressive specimen, for some reason i had recalled you as saying you were 14 or something...must have got you mixed up with someone else.

kris

Arcane
I said in a thread "14 year old me feels insulted" Because someone said fallout 3 story looked like it was written by a 14 year old. In fact I feel that I would have written something similar when I was 14.

Hazelnut

Erudite
baby arm said:
I'm truely honored that your single guess was for my portrait. Been wanting to see what I looked like for long, baby?
It just popped in my head when I saw it. It's good to know what my future vic...I mean, friends look like.
Well, yeah, you're right on the money. Pretty cool to be got straight off the bat like that, to the point that I actually suspected the loose lips of either SMT or Metallix. Any particular reason you thought it was me baby?

Just so you all know, although it looks like I've a goatee, it's actually a full (although fairly short) beard which I grew because I got fucked off with shaving every other day (blondes FTW) - I did shave it to a goatee one christmas time but felt that given that my reaction was gales of laughter to the ridiculous image in the mirror, that was not really an option for me. (although I might do it one day to piss my teenage daughter off if she gets too damn vain & precious) Oh and the way SMT cropped the hair makes it look like I've got a blancmange on my head. Nice dude. :lol:

baby arm said:
I think that might be Twinfalls at bottom right? (to the right of BN)
Was under the assumption that's Ladonna for some reason.

Well, I noticed that Twinfalls' name wasn't on the list after I posted, so it probably isn't her then. I kinda expected her to crop up because I though SMT had her pic from a ways back. (or was that KC?) Also the youg'n labeled Dolphin Fucker in the spoiler - I thought someone said that was Metallix... :?

It's a shame the collage doesn't have her or VD, spazmo, fez, section8, SP!, Volly etc - the names I really associate with this place.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
Hazelnut said:
It's a shame the collage doesn't have her or VD, spazmo, fez, section8, SP!, Volly etc - the names I really associate with this place.

Because they're not part of emo-codex.net.

245px-Newclass.jpg

SlavemasterT

Arcane
Hazelnut said:
Oh and the way SMT cropped the hair makes it look like I've got a blancmange on my head. Nice dude. :lol:
Don't thank me, you can thank the $9 vodka I was drinking for inspiration that night (and your own poofy hair, for that matter :)).

Hazelnut said:
I agree that it's a shame that more of the staff/long-termers aren't in there (maybe there's just too much potential shame involved with being discovered as an actual contributor to a nerdy RPG site with degenerate patrons such as the Codex has, as opposed to just being a visitor?). I did want to have VD represented in some way, though, which is why I included the quote of Spazmo's that's been in his sig forever. If I had gotten more creative (and had more free time) maybe I could've dug for other stuff to work in, like Fez's "Hey kids!" razor picture. Ah well, did what I could with what I had...

ixg

Erudite
actually, dolphin fucker is vipera
if anyone knows who the two with the question marks on their heads are, speak up by all means.

Hazelnut

Erudite
SlavemasterT said:
Hazelnut said:
Oh and the way SMT cropped the hair makes it look like I've got a blancmange on my head. Nice dude. :lol:
Don't thank me, you can thank the $9 vodka I was drinking for inspiration that night (and your own poofy hair, for that matter :)).

Quite sad that it was the best photo of me taken since I bought a digital camera 6 years ago, I'm usually behind it I suppose. I think the only reason this was taken by my daughter is actually the stupid hair - it rained on the way to the wedding reception and it always makes my hair do that. (damn you <insert_creator>!) Also we were intensely bored and hungry waiting for the food since we'd skipped lunch due to M25 traffic... not realizing that, as a Jamaican wedding, no one else would get there for 30-40 mins at least. Seriously the invites all had times which were 30 mins before the wedding was due to start, and still guests rolled in during the ceremony with nary a raised eyebrow... :roll: We could have had a 3 course meal and been fine, why my wife didn't seem to be aware of this since it's her family I have no idea.

I did actually have another photo of me sticking one of those huge £10 cadburys creme egg easter eggs in my mouth with the wrapper still on which I thought might be rather humorous, but as it's the Codex I thought that the chance of it morphing into a huge cock that it looks like I'm sucking was 99.9999% and my daughter really doesn't need to be at risk of finding that on the internets. :shock:

Shagnak

Shagadelic
Hazelnut said:
Aaaarg, I'm irrelevant!
(Edit: I'm sure they're all sensible chaps who would rather not have their RL identity revealed. One (or more) of us has an SP pic somewhere - but posting that without his say-so might not be cool.)
Nutcracker said:
My redneck-like visage disagrees.

(Also...Darksign and Mayday don't look nerdy? )

ixg said:
actually, dolphin fucker is vipera
if anyone knows who the two with the question marks on their heads are, speak up by all means.

Pretty sure guy above and to the left of SMT is Mug.

And yeah, that jimbob is me

Hazelnut

Erudite
Shagnak said:
Hazelnut said:
Aaaarg, I'm irrelevant!

No, you're already on there silly ol' Shags. :roll: I did, however, forget DU from that list - not on purpose though. (EDIT: Walks with the Snails too :oops:)

I don't feel like I've revealed my RL identity just because my face is on this piccie.

EDIT: I mean, you still don't know that my name is Moon Unit do you.

Shagnak said:
Nutcracker said:
My redneck-like visage disagrees.

(Also...Darksign and Mayday don't look nerdy? )

Me, nerdy, pffffhhh. It's the glasses isn't it? :lol:

Calis

Pensionado
dragonfk said:
Seriously Calis FTW!
I knew posting that pic on IRC when I was drunk was a good idea. Though it was one more nail in the coffin of my geek-credibility, apparently.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom