Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A Zombie action game you can recommend

Invictus

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Great suggestions guys Deadlight looks great
My ultimate plan is get her to play Stalker series but I have to go slow so she doesnt feel I am imposing my tastes on her gaming habits...
Telltale WD is a great option but she doesnt like adventure games

sser

Arcane
Developer
Dead Rising is the best zombie game I've played, and I played it on Xbox with a CRT TV so the controls sucked, the graphics looked like ass, and I couldn't even read the text. Still had a great time.

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Yup. Probably why most people are focusing on Dead Rising 2. I personally recommend the Off the Record version since it has Frank West (from the original DR) in it, which is a cooler main character. Also it has more stuff.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom