Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Add option to prevent people from posting in your poll thread without voting in the poll

hivemind

Hello,

Many times when I make an informative and friendly pollthread some people will post in it without voting in the thread, usually these are comments negative to the thread concept that add nothing of value. For the most part the people who make these comments try to be funny, but most often it feels forced and not really funny at all. If this feature existed it would mean that if they insisted on their obnoxious, inane shitposting they would at least be forced to contribute to the thread information gathering purpose.

Thank you.

With regards,

Jessica

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
You created this inane thread after I posted an inane response to your inane poll. You got butthurt because I didn't actually vote in your inane poll and that lead to this inane thread which resulted in me posting an inane rating instead of another inane response.

This particular response, while not particularly valuable, is not inane, however.

Have a nice day.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
hollywoods-best-slaps-titanic.gif

Bocian

Arcane
You created this inane thread after I posted an inane response to your inane poll. You got butthurt because I didn't actually vote in your inane poll and that lead to this inane thread which resulted in me posting an inane rating instead of another inane response.

This particular response, while not particularly valuable, is not inane, however.

Have an inane day.

Fixed.

Kitchen Utensil

Post some nudes, Jessica. That's a prerequisite required for me to decide whether to support your motion or not. Pretty basic stuff actually; I thought you knew.

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
That's it. I can no longer sit idly by and watch all these brutish thugs hurl insults on m'lady Jessica, and as an extension, the whole female gender. A real man is respectful of women and acts with supreme grace whenever dealing with the prettier sex. A true gentleman never forgets his manners and addresses the ladies with respect and adoration even when disagreements arise. It is the duty of a man to understand and accept m'lady's wishes even if you think she is wrong. Only unsophisticated chads and other filthy douchebags would disrespect or openly disagree with a woman. And a real gentleman will not expect payment for proper behavior, as it is the ladies' prerogative to reward the man or not.

I challenge all the contemptuous savages to a duel with yours truly. My katana is always ready to deliver justice upon those who would insult a lady's honor or act in disrespectful way towards women.

Carriage tickets, sir.

tumblr_nutlaimcXq1utt0qio1_1280.jpg

thesoup

Arcane
That's it. I can no longer sit idly by and watch all these brutish thugs hurl insults on m'lady Jessica, and as an extension, the whole female gender. A real man is respectful of women and acts with supreme grace whenever dealing with the prettier sex. A true gentleman never forgets his manners and addresses the ladies with respect and adoration even when disagreements arise. It is the duty of a man to understand and accept m'lady's wishes even if you think she is wrong. Only unsophisticated chads and other filthy douchebags would disrespect or openly disagree with a woman. And a real gentleman will not expect payment for proper behavior, as it is the ladies' prerogative to reward the man or not.

I challenge all the contemptuous savages to a duel with yours truly. My katana is always ready to deliver justice upon those who would insult a lady's honor or act in disrespectful way towards women.

Carriage tickets, sir.

tumblr_nutlaimcXq1utt0qio1_1280.jpg
M'lady Justice is not blind, for I am her eyes.

When the misogyny is great enough, chivalry will lend me the strength needed to correct it. None may stand against it. It will shatter every chad, sunder any shield, tear through any disrespectful savage, and lend its servant the power to pass sentence. Know this: There is nothing on all the Internet that can stay the hand of chivalry when it is brought against them. It may unmake memes. It may sunder the hidden subforums of admins. Know that for all who betray chivalry, I am their fate. And fate carries a katana.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom