Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Age of Decadence Pre-Release Gameplay Video Archive

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
More from Brandon:

t

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Brandon is so good! Also, it's almost silly how easy Maadoran becomes once you complete the majority of Teron...

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Also, it's almost silly how easy Maadoran becomes once you complete the majority of Teron...
We're still working on the balance and difficulty. Maaadoran *is* way too easy even if you don't do most quests in Teron but it won't stay this way for long.

t

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
The one thing that stands out for me is that it's fairly easy (~5 reloads) to beat the whole arena with dodge of 8-9 and decent sword skill (I had some points in CS but am not sure if it's that important). Then, you never have to reload again because of Al-Sazir's gear.

Edit: But I appreciate the economy change! It's way more reasonable now, no more having ~15k gold burning a hole in your pocket.

hiver

Unlike you, mr. excuse me, im just going to put a point here, and a point there, so i go through this quest and this quest and pass this check, while standing on my head and drink a bit of tea, old chaps. blah, blah, blah, blah...
- that was a joke damnit.

seriously though, who would ever had thought that AoD will become so popular with girl gamers who dont like combat but want story and... shit...?

I mean... :lol:

Vd, you should use that more in PR.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brandon

Educated
Part Two, fuck yes!

Unlike you, mr. excuse me, im just going to put a point here, and a point there, so i go through this quest and this quest and pass this check, while standing on my head and drink a bit of tea, old chaps. blah, blah, blah, blah...

:)

hiver

That was fucking hilarious. And in a great way. felipepepe should use the best parts for the next trailer.
I almost chocked when she clicked on Miltiades by mistake. :lol:
(a bit too much mumbling while reading descriptions and text but that can be forgiven for now)

Hey, she got through character creation and inventory menagement better then loads of male players in the first video.

-oh yeah, i deleted all my videos except the sharp discussion with the Aurelian outpost.
Might wanna remove the links from the OP.

NotAGolfer

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
That girl is strange. I never react to games that way ... I envy her.
The best part wasn't 13:30 but 12:45 where she starts laughing like an evil maniac puppet master. :lol:
Hilarious stuff.

anus_pounder

Arcane

Around 13:30 I think your writing made her climax, Vince.

:whatho:

Now I've seen everything.

I think I have to jerk off now.

tumblr_kqs9elydjS1qzma4ho1_400.jpg

hiver

Ha! took her long enough. Lets see what she has learned...

- dont tell JC, hes going to have an aneurism again...

-edit-
what the hell is wrong with comments on youtube now? Theres some ... google plus pop up that appears for a split second and then - nothing happens.

GlutenBurger

Cipher
How can anybody get so excited while playing a game? Isn't she afraid of her monocle dropping out?

t

Arcane
Patron
Doing slightly better this time? It's a shame she has such a small following.

Cato the Elder

Educated
I think she is worthy of becoming a member of our most prestigious community.

Somebody bait her in.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom