Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Age of Decadence - Tips, Tricks and Spoilers

Karwelas

Dwarf Taffer
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut I helped put crap in Monomyth
You do know you won't become god but possesed by Entity from Outer Darkness? :mhd:Included.

Still better then ending as servant of arogant guy from pyramid or some merchant secretary. At least I can mindrape people this way.

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Ok, I have access to Saross itself and I can repair machine, but I don't have parts for it. Where I can found them? I also have orb/sephire that I get with map, thanks God.

Zamedi - I know that tower is possible to enter only with artifact. I kind of played in a way that I didn't got it, but I'm still before entering Zig/Last Area. It is possible to get there other, optional way?

Have access to Hellgate and I know what you are talking about here.

Talk to Abukhar, the loremaster. If you killed the prospector, one of the parts is on his body. Abukhar has the oil injector, but he will only give it to you if you pass an Int + stretwise or Cha + persuade test. If you can't get the part from him, you can jury rig the machine with INT + Crafting >= 15. Also, if the prospector is alive you will have to buy the valve from the curio trader in Maadoran's trade district.

As for Zamedi, the only way to enter is with the Demon Heart. Either the one from the mentally challenged demon in inferiae, or the one in Galius' possession (you can get it with either TG or Aurelian Praetor). I think you're better off doing the Minaret route: Inferiae -> portal -> take the crystal from the machine -> maadoran well -> secret chamber -> insert crystal -> medical facility.

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Allright, thanks! I get it now, except one thing. Should I use machine in medical center or it isn't important for my run?
Healing machine is its own thing. There is no relationship between getting the extra stat and becoming a god. Well, except that you can create a character with 6 Con, add +1 with the machine and ascend later on.

Karwelas

Dwarf Taffer
Patron
Healing machine is its own thing. There is no relationship between getting the extra stat and becoming a god. Well, except that you can create a character with 6 Con, add +1 with the machine and ascend later on.

Ok, thanks. Managed to do it. Funny thing, even if Al-A. is destroyed in some scenarios (like when you broke siege on Meru side by getting airship to him), Benny still can get you to it and do what he must.

The World Is Yours :smug:

Last edited:

Karwelas

Dwarf Taffer
Patron
And another by the way - during 'Become ***' ending, your rolls on con and int cause that you are still yourself or it just prevent you from destryoing your body? I kind of don't know what I should think about it.

Also, someone get ending for killling all lords?

StaticSpine

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Are barbed and piercing bolts useful? I manage to make the most damage by regular ones.

Also, what's the best crossbow in the game? I use Double, scoped heavy and sometimes the small one.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Are barbed and piercing bolts useful? I manage to make the most damage by regular ones.

Also, what's the best crossbow in the game? I use Double, scoped heavy and sometimes the small one.
The bolter is really cool, costs 1 AP to shoot and 2 to reload. It's entirely superior to the hand crossbow. Other than that, they're pretty much all sidegrades. Double shoots twice but has lower damage, heavy deals more damage but costs more ap etc.

Barbed bolts are insanely good against anyone with 0 DR, and completely useless against anyone else. Piercing are good against targets with high armor.

Urbanolo

Augur
Does the ring from Zamedi do anything outside of the tower? If you set the demon free can you find him again?

I've finished the game bazillion times and couldn't find anything.

ZagorTeNej

Arcane
Aren't you talking about the nullifier? I had the Tower Ring that controlled the Zamedi's core in mind.

You're right, I confused the two. Yeah, I don't think the Tower Ring does anything outside Zamedi.

Tick Tock Crocodile

Is there any way to control which direction you end up facing after you move in combat?

Lexxx20

Learned
I think I saw VD say its now possible though you gotta do something else before that.

Also the power armor is all I need to pass the arch?

Yup, IIRC, there's 9 lore and 9 intellect check and prior to this you have to decrypt the data banks from

Meru's basement library.
So, it's only doable after Ganezzar either way.

You don't need power armor for the Arch.

You need
the Ghost Hand, the Mechanical Eye (installed) and the Aegis suite from Al-Akia basement. You could survive without the suit but only 1 dialogue, not both

Does the ring from Zamedi do anything outside of the tower?

It disables/kills the first construct in Hellgate if you have high enough lore.

I believe he's talking about the Ring you weaken the demon with, not the Nullifier you kill the construct with. Ring is useless elsewhere I believe.

- can i do something with Carrinas after leaving Teron (if so, what do i need to trigger? Paulus just sends me to Meru and the story unfolds...)
- why didn't i get Godslayer for killing him?

You can ask for his help in the last IG quest (which sides you ether with Aurelias or Crassus). You need high speech skills though to persuade Carrinas for help. There's an achievement for this.

You don't get Godslayer for this, there's 2 possible endings with killing Agathot.

Regarding Godslayer

You need to kill the creature in the Abyss for that.

Regarding Agathot

You get one ending with both Agathot and Balsaar dead (Godless World) and other with Balsaar alive (Kingdom of God).

That was one long post :) Hope it helped everybody.

anus_pounder

Arcane
I like big butts and I cannot lie.

About convincing Carrinas in the last IQ quest. Do you have to play create an alliance with him and house daratan for that? Because I tried an IG playthrough where I just killed Antidas and Carrinas straight up took Teron. When I told him of the last IQ quest, he told me to stop plotting and just follow orders. There were no speech checks either or [failiure] message either, I flat out couldn't get him to betray IG high command.

StaticSpine

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
The bolter is really cool, costs 1 AP to shoot and 2 to reload. It's entirely superior to the hand crossbow. Other than that, they're pretty much all sidegrades. Double shoots twice but has lower damage, heavy deals more damage but costs more ap etc.

Barbed bolts are insanely good against anyone with 0 DR, and completely useless against anyone else. Piercing are good against targets with high armor.
Where can I get bolter?

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Does the ring from Zamedi do anything outside of the tower? If you set the demon free can you find him again?

I've finished the game bazillion times and couldn't find anything.

You can kill first Automaton in Hellgate with it.... Nope he will just kill the pilgrim outside and vanish... Kill him after interrogation he has Meteoric weapons on him and you don't even loose Honor for double-crosssing him.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
About convincing Carrinas in the last IQ quest. Do you have to play create an alliance with him and house daratan for that? Because I tried an IG playthrough where I just killed Antidas and Carrinas straight up took Teron. When I told him of the last IQ quest, he told me to stop plotting and just follow orders. There were no speech checks either or [failiure] message either, I flat out couldn't get him to betray IG high command.

You need made him either proclaim Antidas as Emperor or ally IG with House Daratan for this.

When you have high Reputation among Guards you can convince Paulinas to ally with House Cassius too.

hivemind

It's kinda a pity that 'he' disappears

When playing through the Maadoran Beta I was often imagining an ending slide where my assassin PC + Neelos + Coltan + The Zamedi Construct walked off together into the sunset as a group of bros.

Really doesn't fit the setting in any way but it would have been cool.

janior

Arcane
Patron
Can someone explain to me how does weapon hardness works in this game? :philosoraptor:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom