Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Age of Decadence - Tips, Tricks and Spoilers

Tigranes

Arcane
Urbanolo No, I knew what you meant, but it seems I still misunderstood you, my bad.

So the Nullifier gives you a dialogue option to disable that robot completely. Many people mistakenly think that the bomb is the nullifier. The bomb is just a bomb. But, as you say, he could indeed use it against the robot, especially if he doesn't plan on getting into other fights and doesn't need to save it.

Tick Tock Crocodile

But, as you say, he could indeed use it against the robot, especially if he doesn't plan on getting into other fights and doesn't need to save it.

Is there any way you can use the bomb other than in combat?

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Have you done everything else you can do, e.g. finish the questline in Ganezzar? Are there no additional sources of SP or gold?

How can you be getting killed in Hellgate? The robots are easy for any halfway competent fighter, and if you're not, the dialogue checks to get the amulet off Bennie is very low, which means there's no combat required at Hellgate.

Do you know how to enter Zamedi? You need to go to Inferiae, or get something from Gaelius.
Ganezzar is bugged.
I need to talk to Meru but I already did the ritual and he is now Balzaar.
In Hellgate, the first robot easily kills me. I have nothing spent in combat skills. Where is this Bennie guy anyway?

I now understand how to get in to Zamedi, but the problem is that I took the tube from the minaret. If I enter Inferiae, I don't seem to be able to get out.

Ganezzar: What guild are you, or what questlines did you take to end up where you are? Sometimes the journal display is bugged.

If you spent nothing in combat skills, then:
(1) You can do what Urbanolo said about persuading.
(2) However, Urbanolo is wrong about the bomb in Hellgate. That bomb is used elsewhere. What you use is the nullifier, which is found in Zamedi, so you might want to go to Zamedi first.
(3) Do you mean that you've already finished Inferiae? In any case:

What you need to enter Zamedi is a demon's heart. One is the heart of the demon you kill in Inferiae (by overloading the machine or in combat). Another is in Gaelius' body, or he gives it to you when you serve him. What exactly have you done? Taking the tube from the minaret should be irrelevant, but returning to Inferiae a second time via village may mean fighting.
I'm a moron. Bought a grappling hook and I can now take the demon core with me.

Tigranes

Arcane
There you go. (A hook would have been foudn on one of the corpses anyway, where you fight the demon.)

Unwanted

Irenaeus II

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
17786.jpg

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
One more moronic question. I have to choose between God #1 and God#2 for what I believe is the final choice in the temple. They both fuck me up. One in combat and the other in dialog. I'm like: U wot m8?¨

Fuck it, I found some stuff to complete that should earn me some points that I can put into crafting.

Tick Tock Crocodile

Oh, how little DEX can you get away with in the Thieves Guild questline (and still be able to complete all quests)? My first talky thief was unable to get Levir's jar due to dumping it.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZagorTeNej

Arcane
Oh, how little DEX can you get away with in the Thieves Guild questline (and still be able to complete all quests)? My first talky thief was unable to get Levir's jar due to dumping it.

There are usually alternatives (lockpicking and traps most often) but honestly as a thief I'd just go 10 DEX, just saves you a lot of hassle and SPs. STR can be left at 5 as long as you buy climbing hook right away (as far as I know it increases your STR by 1 for climbing purposes).

For climbing you can also use grappling hook but you need to have 2 at Throwing IIRC.

Tick Tock Crocodile

There are usually alternatives (lockpicking and traps most often) but honestly as a thief I'd just go 10 DEX, just saves you a lot of hassle and SPs. STR can be left at 5 as long as you buy climbing hook right away (as far as I know it increases your STR by 1 for climbing purposes).

For climbing you can also use grappling hook but you need to have 2 at Throwing IIRC.

Hmm. Might have to abandon at least some CHA and use it on DEX instead, then.

StaticSpine

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Is power armor worth the investments into Lore?

How do I use the powerglove?

How do I get to Abyss?

Question: How do I activate the respirator? I know you need a power tube for it, but there's no way to activate it and insert the tube so far.

Is power armor worth the investments into Lore?

Depends on the character build, I guess.
PA works both for dodgers and blockers, although you can't use 2h weapons with it because of the "shield" it has. So you either switch to 1h and get by or stay with normal armors. Properly Powered PA has no penalties so you can use with outragerous ammounts of AP and dodging and sneaking, fine.
For example, Bows can't use Power Armor because Bows are 2h. I'm doing a bow thief now and I know that once I get it I'm selling it for sky metal.
Crossbows can only use the 1h xbows or the "Space Marine" build.

If I remember right, you need certain amounts of lore + tubes to activate certain modes. I think its 2-4-6-8?
Now which mode you want will depend on your build, and make sure to save before activating the last one, it takes -5 HP from you to power it.

StaticSpine

Arcane
Patron
In my IG mercenary playthrough in Ganezzar I have 7000+ nyuen, is there anything useful I can spend those on?

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
In my IG mercenary playthrough in Ganezzar I have 7000+ nyuen, is there anything useful I can spend those on?
In my own playthrough as mercenary turned Imperial Guardsman, I bought all the alchemical ingredients I could find and used my stockpile of skill points to raise alchemy to 10, after
discovering that I couldn't defeat Agathoth in melee combat and reloading an earlier save. Throwing fire vials while high on neurostimulants proved an effective way to overpower an eldritch monstrosity.

StaticSpine

Arcane
Patron
Any loremaster tips? Is there any missable stuff?

Get perception otherwise you will miss some stuff. You need some str/dex or 10 int not to miss some other stuff. You need 7 con not to miss something else too. Hope that helps!
Can you write a more detailed post? I finished the game four times, so I'm not afraid of spoliers, I just want to get the maximum of available stuff on a loremaster playtrough.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Any loremaster tips? Is there any missable stuff?

Get perception otherwise you will miss some stuff. You need some str/dex or 10 int not to miss some other stuff. You need 7 con not to miss something else too. Hope that helps!
Can you write a more detailed post? I finished the game four times, so I'm not afraid of spoliers, I just want to get the maximum of available stuff on a loremaster playtrough.

Perception is for the library hidden vault and also several other in game checks. Con is for ascension (need 7 I think) and Ganeezzar throne. Str + Dex or Int 10 is for monastery hidden chamber.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
After my first playthrough as a non-combat House Daratan loyalist, with less-than-optimal skill selection and stats, for my second playthrough I chose the Loremaster->Commercium route selecting stats
4 5 7 8 10 6, which allowed me to accomplish everything (raising constitution by 1 later may have been necessary for the Ascension ending).

As you probably already know, there are a lot of missable items. The Ghost Glove can be found in the tower accessible only by teleporting from Inferiae. It doesn't lead to any endings, but is necessary to use the Arch and requires 3 power tubes. For the Arch, you also need the eye implant, which can be both purchased and implanted in the Temple part of the Maadoran slums.

The grooved sphere you receive early in the game is required to receive the surgical kit in the Library of Saross, in the secret room that opens after repairing the generator (valve from prospector, injector from Abukar, 5 oil from wherever). For this ending, you also need to access to the Medical Facility via the teleport in the room beneath the well in the Maadoran slums. And have knowledge of al-Akia. And give Benny the Divine Spear.

The crumbling guard tower near the healer in Teron contains a "jellyfish" artifact needed for the Hangar, but you need to pass checks to find and fix the pump first (you can only access the Hangar in stage 3, so you don't need to obtain the artifact in stage 1). You also need a power tube to activate the console, but there's one nearby stuck in a valve.

Keeping Meru alive at al-Akia channels you into another 2 or 3 endings. Frustratingly, a bug prevented me from returning to al-Akia after lifting the siege via Paulus and passing the necessary checks to prevent al-Akia's destruction. I resorted to modding game files in order to reach these endings with my first character.

The respirator requires one power tube and is used for exploring the Abyss.

Last edited:

Whisper

Arcane
Vatnik
What paths lead to star room? How to talk to god there, will prophet drugs help with it

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom