Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Age of Decadence - Tips, Tricks and Spoilers

Jason Liang

Arcane
A hammer has knockdown, which makes it a much better weapon overall than the axe, especially if you are going 1H.

Jason Liang

Arcane
As IG you wont have that many opportunities to increase CS.

Here are the points with CS:
- Even with high CS, you won't trigger it more than once or twice in a typical fight offensively. It's primarily useful defensively to reduce getting fucked by random crits.
- CS is better with a 2H weapon obviously, as you can one-shot. Longbow or the largest 2H melee weapon classes.
- On smaller weapons you are better off investing in crafting for sharpening bonus and/or alchemy (since you can freely switch to tossing bombs around).

If you're going to be playing an 8/8/8 meathead on IG it doesn't really matter much.

razvedchiki

Erudite
does the dmg reduction passive of the hammer work on the deamons/agathoth?

also when you say that hammers are good for the knockdown toy may refer to one certain blue steel marculus?

Last edited:

Jason Liang

Arcane
All hammers have the ability to perform knockdown. Axes do not. However, now that I think about it, if you are using a shield you can use shield bash for knockdown instead. It's not as accurate but with high strength it'll work fine.

As for CS, it depends on which IG path you take. If you take AG -> IG (which is the most optimal IG path), then actually you should take CS to 4, get Agatai's training to get CS to 5, and get the CS freebies in Teron before you switch to IG since, why not. Just don't spend on it after Teron. You can also CS Antidas which is quite cool, although you'll need to be 8/9/7 to do that (you need 9 DEX and CS 5 to successfully CS Antidas). Also I'm not sure why you need 7 or 8 CON for IG, since if you're going to complete the IG path you wont be able to get godhood or kill all 3 gods and all 3 kings. You'd be better off taking PER to 10. Although high CON will allow you to survive traps (like the trap on the blue steel marculus chest).

razvedchiki

Erudite
i want to do full IG line because of reputation and ending,i want the good end and im not sure if im gonna get it with the loss of IG rep from their first 2 missions.i also loose +5 training to all combat skills if i go AG to IG.
high con gives bonus to block and less crit chance,also less poison dmg.
im not sure you can get to cs 5 with agatai training because from 4 to 5 you need 20 points and you get 15 from training,maybe you mean add 5 of my own and get it to 5.
the blue steel marculus chest is in teron noble house?

i decided to go with this build 7/8/6/8/7/4 sword/block.8 perception to get the 10 points in lockpicking from feng house and get into abyss for the 30 skill points.8 dex because i need it with 4 sneak for palace infiltration (or i could use CS+bodycount but that gives me less skill points).

Jason Liang

Arcane
i want to do full IG line because of reputation and ending,i want the good end and im not sure if im gonna get it with the loss of IG rep from their first 2 missions.i also loose +5 training to all combat skills if i go AG to IG.
high con gives bonus to block and less crit chance,also less poison dmg.
im not sure you can get to cs 5 with agatai training because from 4 to 5 you need 20 points and you get 15 from training,maybe you mean add 5 of my own and get it to 5.
the blue steel marculus chest is in teron noble house?

i decided to go with this build 7/8/6/8/7/4 sword/block.8 perception to get the 10 points in lockpicking from feng house and get into abyss for the 30 skill points.8 dex because i need it with 4 sneak for palace infiltration (or i could use CS+bodycount but that gives me less skill points).

But if you go CS you get free CS points, which are generally more valuable than Civ skill points 1:1. Not sure bonus to block is worth it, you could just max strength instead since strength also gets you that block bonus. Also not sure why you do sword since you aren't getting the sword training from Dellar but whatever, swords are fine too.

I'm not sure where that +5 IG training is. I've heard about it but I never seemed to get it in Teron, even going Mercenary -> IG.

razvedchiki

Erudite
you get +5 after you assault the daratan tower,IG mission 2 and then another +5 after the last IG teron mission.to get the free dellar training you need also cha 7 which for a no talker are a waste.i choose sword because of the bleed.

Tito Anic

Arcane
Shitposter
Beat game with merc. Maxed axe, dodge, lockpick, crafting + meteor mineb, power armor, lich potion. Gave victory to Legion.

Which build is capable beating alien boss?

Lhynn

Arcane
Any full fightan build should do the trick, if you go dodge you may need a little luck, as he can fuck you in one turn if you get hit too much.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom