Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Alert the brazilian slaughter month

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron

Don't know, ask DU.

Have it at you!

Ulminati
Ulminati
Ulminati
Ulminati
Ulminati
Ulminati
Ulminati

Seems to me that some may be outraged at this early beckoning. We should alert The Brazilian Slaughter to this fact.

Indeed, but ask our dread overlord about it. I am very much alert to all our current issues.

Good to see alert The Brazilian Slaughter month back, it's been too long.

More than a year? Time sure goes fast, looked likesix months to me.

Not sure what this bit means, maybe The Brazilian Slaughter will be able to enlighten me. Or it gets a edit.

You need to press the awesome button alert The Brazilian Slaughter and you get a reward if you do it enough. Theorically.

The Brazilian Slaughter was feeling depressed, hopefully the return of his month will cheer him up.

I was feeling better these days, met a cool old friend. Hope thnigs get better.

One sometimes pays the price, it was with debt because of my two previous suggestions being conceeded without any... price.

That is a very unintuitive timeframe. I suggest DarkUnderlord extends Alert The Brazilian Slaughter month to March 31st.

Indeed.

I am confused. This month?

Am I too late already?

The Brazilian Slaughter?

No, next month I think.

The Brazilian Slaughter has his torture embedded into the site itself?

Our Dread Overlord has lots of intrusments to torture Codexers in ways wich amuse him.

Need more thematic months. After The Brazilian Slaughter month let's have 'pm DarkUnderlord month', then 'brofist Fretrider month'.

BROFIST RANDOM ROLL OF MODERATION DICE USER

I think it would quickly transform into 'ban Zorba the Hutt" month. The Brazilian Slaughter will agree.

Not a good idea to provoke our overlord...

That doesn't sound nearly mean spirited enough for DU. Look at what regularly happens to The Brazilian Slaughter

This is light stuff.

Isn't this the second alert The Brazilian Slaughter month? Does The Brazilian Slaughter like being alerted to things?

Yes, I like being alerted to things, I thnik DU things that if I get alerted a lot I will like even more!

Until The Brazilian Slaughter responds to every post in which he has been tagged, it will remain a mystery.

I'm doing it, but tis hard with cold fingers!

What can change the nature of The Brazilian Slaughter ?

Belief, and good northern food!

One Brazilian Slaughter can make all the difference!

I'm not a shit!

I really wish we could've seen the facial expression of The Brazilian Slaughter when he logged on to the codex to the tune of hundreds of alerts -- again

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED + SURPRISE.

The Brazilian Slaughter should be prepared for the next The Brazilian Slaughter month with an always active web camera so we can see the face of The Brazilian Slaughter when a The Brazilian Slaughter month surprises The Brazilian Slaughter

Too expensive bro, and too much work carrying that shit, also I can't always keep my face on while I ready the cam!

24247817.jpg

One does not simply prepare for alert The Brazilian Slaughter month

INDEED NOT!

If The Brazilian Slaughter was always prepared for The Brazilian Slaughter month, then The Brazilian Slaughter would not be a surprised The Brazilian Slaughter when The Brazilian Slaughter month comes because he's The Brazilian Slaughter prepared for The Brazilian Slaughter month.

I'm always prepared!

We should have a alert The Brazilian Slaughter semester.

Too much spotlight on me bro, there are more users and mre creative ways.

Has it been an year already? Holy shit.

The Brazilian Slaughter

The Brazilian Slaughter

The Brazilian Slaughter

The Brazilian Slaughter

@The Brazilian Slaughter

edit: hey, what do you know, the tagging doesn't work in spoilers

Nice function test CK!

Has the administration made sure that The Brazilian Slaughter cannot disable alerts for being tagged so as to give this 2nd coming of alert The Brazilian Slaughter month its full potential?

Maybe The Brazilian Slaughter can answer this urgent questiion.

[BLOBERT] BRO I AM NO CONSOLE POPAMOLE FAGGOT WTH HEALTH REGEN AND COVERSHOOTNG FAGGOTRY WHO PRANCES AROUND IN A SKIRT SINGING ABOUT THE BORE AND HOW HE LIKES THE POPAMOLE!!!

I'm also replying to any The Brazilian Slaughter post I see.

I will reply too!

IT IS MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
CHARGING STRONGLY, WITH A SPEAR-FLAGPOLE THAT PIERCES MY ENEMY WHITH BRAZILIANESS! LEADNG THE CHARGE, A FLAGPOLE FOR A SPEAR, NO SHILED TO GET +2 RANGE AND OPPORTUNITY ATTACK, HE CHARGES TO FIGHT DECLINE AND FOREIGN EVIL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! FOR GOOD WRITIGN!!

Man it seems like just yesterday it was Alert The Brazilian Slaughter month. This must be so exciting for you, The Brazilian Slaughter! I wish I could just put The Brazilian Slaughter in my sig so that The Brazilian Slaughter would be alerted every time I posted no matter what. Would save me from having to type The Brazilian Slaughter so often.

This post sponsored by the Alert The Brazilian Slaughter Co.

Yes, it is very exciting because its challengng to answer all of it, but rest asure I will!

YO DAWG I HERD U LIKE ALERTS SO I PUT A ALERT WITHN YOUR ALERT SO YOU CAN ALERTY WHILE YOU ALERT

The Brazilian Slaughter is a tru bro and as such browses his codex in ironman mode with all alerts active. Choices & Consequences :salute:

Indeed, Bro Ulm. Only a argentinean popamole faggot gay muslim decliner does otherwise.
I 'M HARDCORE, MOST HARDCORE, SO HARDCORE SOMEONE ONCE KNIFED MY HEART AND HIS KNIFE BROKE!

INDEED BRO

I AM HAPPILY HARDCORE!

Bro, not just anybody can be a Brazilian Slaughters. I will give you instructions in proper portuguese so the foreign barbarians can't read.

Pra virar um Brazilian Slaughter, você tem que se tornar um paraense. Comer muito açai (AÇAI GROSSO, COM AÇUCAR E FARINHA DE TAPIOCA, não esse suquinho cheio de porcaria que vocês ai no sul tomam, eeecaaa), tomar tacacá e algum tipo de carne no tucupi (FRANGO E PATO são as melhores apostas)... ai você tem que jogar muitos jogos clássicos, ler bastante ficção cientifica, ter um senso de humor insano, ter um gosto por história, gostar de morenas/negras/indias, ser monarquista...

Ai você vai se tornar o BRAZILIAN SLAUGHTER!!!!!!!!

Not just any Brazilian Slaughter, The Brazilian Slaughter!

Are there more?

I remember lurking the Codex during the last alert The Brazilian Slaughter month and being very confused. Do you hear that, The Brazilian Slaughter? It feels good to be in on the joke of The Brazilian Slaughter month. :smug:

LOL lurkers

Let's go!

I am a bit worried, has anyone seen The Brazilian Slaughter? I hope nothing has happened to him.

Maybe Lithuanian Hitmann knows something about it?

I'm here!

I LOOK AT U
MY NAME IS ABYSM
HOW YOU DO

Why are we doing another The Brazilian Slaughter month? Why not do it with another user DarkUnderlord? And if he doesn't respond to everyone he should definitely get banned.
And what are the origins of The Brazilian Slaughter month? How did this idea came to be? Did The Brazilian Slaughter do something?

Ask our dread lord.
Not everyone, but I will answer, perpahsp everyone.
Not answering, newfags must *KNOW*.

Imma whip out my The Brazilian Slaughter for this special occasion.

Is that what you call it? Eeeeehhh...

Yep. That sure sounds like The Brazilian Slaughter to me.

SOUNDS LIKE CLICK CLICK TAP TAP PAFF 9BROFIST0

The Brazilian Slaughter wasn't just viewing the thread, he brofisted in it.

It's always good to know that The Brazilian Slaughter is alive and well. We care very much about The Brazilian Slaughter.

i DID!

Thanks for caring bros! I won't die!

The Brazilian Slaughter cannot into open windows. :(

What do you mean?

The Brazilian Slaughter - I hope everyone who alerted you will at least get a personal response. Anything else would be a bit impolite.

INDEED!!

The Brazilian Slaughter has yet to respond ot any of the posts I tagged him in. Removed him from my BRO list :(

sORRY BRO, CLOSED THE WINDOW AGAIN!

Don't remove me, I'm a bro and I'm cool!

You've removed The Brazilian Slaughter from your BRO list? What's your opinion on that startling development, The Brazilian Slaughter?
Surely he will go back on his decision?

The Brazilian Slaughter never asked fo this.

Oh wait, actually he did.

Should've thought better of posting in Site Feedback. I already got two suggestions (EXTRA STRATEGY/TCCANCER TAGS AND DICES) accepted, thought it was strange I paid no price.

Way to ruin my "joke".
Fuck, I'm blind :(

BROS THEY ASKED HTE POPEMOLE TO CANNONIZE ME BUT THEY SAID THEY DON'T CANNONNIZE PROTESTANTS
I never wanted to be revered by the Popemole anyway.

The Brazilian Slaughter answered our posts and alerts were had! :salute:

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin

Don't know, ask DU.

Have it at you!

Ulminati
Ulminati
Ulminati
Ulminati
Ulminati
Ulminati
Ulminati

Seems to me that some may be outraged at this early beckoning. We should alert The Brazilian Slaughter to this fact.

Indeed, but ask our dread overlord about it. I am very much alert to all our current issues.

Not sure what this bit means, maybe The Brazilian Slaughter will be able to enlighten me. Or it gets a edit.

You need to press the awesome button alert The Brazilian Slaughter and you get a reward if you do it enough. Theorically.

The Brazilian Slaughter was feeling depressed, hopefully the return of his month will cheer him up.

One sometimes pays the price, it was with debt because of my two previous suggestions being conceeded without any... price.

That is a very unintuitive timeframe. I suggest DarkUnderlord extends Alert The Brazilian Slaughter month to March 31st.

Indeed.

Am I too late already?

The Brazilian Slaughter?

No, next month I think.

Our Dread Overlord has lots of intrusments to torture Codexers in ways wich amuse him.

Need more thematic months. After The Brazilian Slaughter month let's have 'pm DarkUnderlord month', then 'brofist Fretrider month'.

I think it would quickly transform into 'ban Zorba the Hutt" month. The Brazilian Slaughter will agree.

That doesn't sound nearly mean spirited enough for DU. Look at what regularly happens to The Brazilian Slaughter

This is light stuff.

Isn't this the second alert The Brazilian Slaughter month? Does The Brazilian Slaughter like being alerted to things?

Yes, I like being alerted to things, I thnik DU things that if I get alerted a lot I will like even more!

Until The Brazilian Slaughter responds to every post in which he has been tagged, it will remain a mystery.

I'm not a shit!

I really wish we could've seen the facial expression of The Brazilian Slaughter when he logged on to the codex to the tune of hundreds of alerts -- again

The Brazilian Slaughter should be prepared for the next The Brazilian Slaughter month with an always active web camera so we can see the face of The Brazilian Slaughter when a The Brazilian Slaughter month surprises The Brazilian Slaughter

Too expensive bro, and too much work carrying that shit, also I can't always keep my face on while I ready the cam!

24247817.jpg

INDEED NOT!

If The Brazilian Slaughter was always prepared for The Brazilian Slaughter month, then The Brazilian Slaughter would not be a surprised The Brazilian Slaughter when The Brazilian Slaughter month comes because he's The Brazilian Slaughter prepared for The Brazilian Slaughter month.

I'm always prepared!

The Brazilian Slaughter

The Brazilian Slaughter

The Brazilian Slaughter

The Brazilian Slaughter

@The Brazilian Slaughter

Nice function test CK!

Has the administration made sure that The Brazilian Slaughter cannot disable alerts for being tagged so as to give this 2nd coming of alert The Brazilian Slaughter month its full potential?

[BLOBERT] BRO I AM NO CONSOLE POPAMOLE FAGGOT WTH HEALTH REGEN AND COVERSHOOTNG FAGGOTRY WHO PRANCES AROUND IN A SKIRT SINGING ABOUT THE BORE AND HOW HE LIKES THE POPAMOLE!!!

I will reply too!

IT IS MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
CHARGING STRONGLY, WITH A SPEAR-FLAGPOLE THAT PIERCES MY ENEMY WHITH BRAZILIANESS! LEADNG THE CHARGE, A FLAGPOLE FOR A SPEAR, NO SHILED TO GET +2 RANGE AND OPPORTUNITY ATTACK, HE CHARGES TO FIGHT DECLINE AND FOREIGN EVIL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! FOR GOOD WRITIGN!!

Man it seems like just yesterday it was Alert The Brazilian Slaughter month. This must be so exciting for you, The Brazilian Slaughter! I wish I could just put The Brazilian Slaughter in my sig so that The Brazilian Slaughter would be alerted every time I posted no matter what. Would save me from having to type The Brazilian Slaughter so often.

Yes, it is very exciting because its challengng to answer all of it, but rest asure I will!

YO DAWG I HERD U LIKE ALERTS SO I PUT A ALERT WITHN YOUR ALERT SO YOU CAN ALERTY WHILE YOU ALERT

The Brazilian Slaughter is a tru bro and as such browses his codex in ironman mode with all alerts active. Choices & Consequences :salute:

Indeed, Bro Ulm. Only a argentinean popamole faggot gay muslim decliner does otherwise.
I 'M HARDCORE, MOST HARDCORE, SO HARDCORE SOMEONE ONCE KNIFED MY HEART AND HIS KNIFE BROKE!

INDEED BRO

I AM HAPPILY HARDCORE!

Bro, not just anybody can be a Brazilian Slaughters. I will give you instructions in proper portuguese so the foreign barbarians can't read.

Pra virar um Brazilian Slaughter, você tem que se tornar um paraense. Comer muito açai (AÇAI GROSSO, COM AÇUCAR E FARINHA DE TAPIOCA, não esse suquinho cheio de porcaria que vocês ai no sul tomam, eeecaaa), tomar tacacá e algum tipo de carne no tucupi (FRANGO E PATO são as melhores apostas)... ai você tem que jogar muitos jogos clássicos, ler bastante ficção cientifica, ter um senso de humor insano, ter um gosto por história, gostar de morenas/negras/indias, ser monarquista...

Are there more?

I remember lurking the Codex during the last alert The Brazilian Slaughter month and being very confused. Do you hear that, The Brazilian Slaughter? It feels good to be in on the joke of The Brazilian Slaughter month. :smug:

LOL lurkers

Let's go!

I am a bit worried, has anyone seen The Brazilian Slaughter? I hope nothing has happened to him.

I'm here!

I LOOK AT U
MY NAME IS ABYSM
HOW YOU DO

Why are we doing another The Brazilian Slaughter month? Why not do it with another user DarkUnderlord? And if he doesn't respond to everyone he should definitely get banned.
And what are the origins of The Brazilian Slaughter month? How did this idea came to be? Did The Brazilian Slaughter do something?

Ask our dread lord.

It's always good to know that The Brazilian Slaughter is alive and well. We care very much about The Brazilian Slaughter.

i DID!

What do you mean?

The Brazilian Slaughter - I hope everyone who alerted you will at least get a personal response. Anything else would be a bit impolite.

INDEED!!

The Brazilian Slaughter has yet to respond ot any of the posts I tagged him in. Removed him from my BRO list :(

You've removed The Brazilian Slaughter from your BRO list? What's your opinion on that startling development, The Brazilian Slaughter?

Should've thought better of posting in Site Feedback. I already got two suggestions (EXTRA STRATEGY/TCCANCER TAGS AND DICES) accepted, thought it was strange I paid no price.

Way to ruin my "joke".

BROS THEY ASKED HTE POPEMOLE TO CANNONIZE ME BUT THEY SAID THEY DON'T CANNONNIZE PROTESTANTS

The Brazilian Slaughter answered our posts and alerts were had! :salute:
The Brazilian Slaughter is truly an alpha.

stabby

Learned

The Brazilian Slaughter

The Brazilian Slaughter

The Brazilian Slaughter

The Brazilian Slaughter

@The Brazilian Slaughter

Really? Let me give it a try...

Don't know, ask DU.

Have it at you!

Ulminati
Ulminati
Ulminati
Ulminati
Ulminati
Ulminati
Ulminati

Indeed.

Am I too late already?

The Brazilian Slaughter?

No, next month I think.

This is light stuff.

I'm not a shit!

24247817.jpg

INDEED NOT!

I'm always prepared!

The Brazilian Slaughter

The Brazilian Slaughter

The Brazilian Slaughter

The Brazilian Slaughter

@The Brazilian Slaughter

Nice function test CK!

I will reply too!

IT IS MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

INDEED BRO

I AM HAPPILY HARDCORE!

Are there more?

LOL lurkers

Let's go!

I'm here!

I LOOK AT U
MY NAME IS ABYSM
HOW YOU DO

Ask our dread lord.

i DID!

What do you mean?

INDEED!!

Way to ruin my "joke".

[/spolier]

Don't know, ask DU.

Have it at you!

Ulminati
Ulminati
Ulminati
Ulminati
Ulminati
Ulminati
Ulminati

Indeed.

Am I too late already?

The Brazilian Slaughter?

No, next month I think.

This is light stuff.

I'm not a shit!

24247817.jpg

INDEED NOT!

I'm always prepared!

The Brazilian Slaughter

The Brazilian Slaughter

The Brazilian Slaughter

The Brazilian Slaughter

@The Brazilian Slaughter

Nice function test CK!

I will reply too!

IT IS MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

INDEED BRO

I AM HAPPILY HARDCORE!

Are there more?

LOL lurkers

Let's go!

I'm here!

I LOOK AT U
MY NAME IS ABYSM
HOW YOU DO

Ask our dread lord.

i DID!

What do you mean?

INDEED!!

Way to ruin my "joke".

Hmm, seems to work if you add the spoiler tag in after the fact. Oh, don't mind me boys, just seeing if it's possible to keep the quote bombing clean and all. Do carry on with your fun.

Oh, and does ... well, you know who ;).... get an alert for each time his name is @ mentioned in a post? If so, you are quite the good sport sir.

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity

Pará pra baixo = Sul.
Se bem que prefiro o termo Sudestinos para uso geral.
Você tá mais a oeste do que a norte de mim então fique esperto aí The Brazilian Slaughter. Menino criado pela vó em beira de rio aqui não tem chance nem mesmo se for The Brazilian Slaughter
to wszystko bardzo interesujące, ale Brazylijska Rzeź mogłaby nie mówić w języku dzikusów z dżungli :smug:

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal

Pará pra baixo = Sul.
Você tá mais a oeste do que a norte de mim então fique esperto aí The Brazilian Slaughter. Menino criado pela vó em beira de rio aqui não tem chance nem mesmo se for The Brazilian Slaughter
to wszystko bardzo interesujące, ale Brazylijska Rzeź mogłaby nie mówić w języku dzikusów z dżungli :smug:
O kurwa wiedzmin, chomik ja pierdole. : x

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity

Pará pra baixo = Sul.
chomik
11153.jpg

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal

Pará pra baixo = Sul.
chomik
12169.jpg
The Brazilian Slaughter

Hellraiser

Arcane
Wezbrane wody Amazonki wydały na świat lud Brazylii. Pewnego dnia największy z synów tegoż ludu Rzeź Brazylijska, przybył do forum ogłosić wszech wobec ogółu kodeksowych braci i trans-sióstr, iż nowa postać wielkiego kodeksu, inspirowana twarzoksiażką, jest wspaniała.

"Wspaniała?" Rzekł Mroczny Pod-Pan władca umysłu roju po usłyszeniu słów Rzezi Brazylijskiej.

"Ależ owszem Mroczny Panie!" Rzekł Rzeź Brazylijska. "Powiadomienia to cuda nad cudami! Zbawienie dla każdego dżentelmena noszącego cylinder i monokl!"

"Widzę," odpowiedział mu Pod-Pan kodeksu, "że cenisz sobie bycie powiadamianym."

"Owszem wielki Panie, dostojność to największa być powiadamianym."

Władca Kodeksu zamyślił się wielce po usłyszeniu tych słów po czym orzekł z odpowiednią dla jego urzędu powagą. "Z tą chwilą, i aż do momentu kiedy to księżyc powtórzy swą fazę z nocy najbliższej, cały lud roju umysłów będzie cię powiadamiał Rzezio Brazylijska najczęściej jak to możliwe."

Przez trzydzieści dni i trzydzieści nocy powiadomienia nawiedzały Rzeź, w ilości tak niezliczonej, że aż zdolnej do pokrycia całego lądu Brazylijskiego.

Morał z tej bajki o to taki, wszystko to gówno.

Koniec.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom