Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

All Campaigns Donors Master List

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
zKiOgf9.png
X0mMbDa.png
MreejFe.png
yvirqb7.png

JypfWr6.png
HFdfYt8.png
FNDH2ta.png
zcnxE9x.png

T7HKCcS.png

jYXE0Bj.png

D7zCP2B.png

wkTecH5.png

qhCAM5r.png

J7zuXPB.png

Its gonna be tough to make these smaller and yet still recognizable.
I'm preferring the squares. The sheer number of these fuckers it's gonna be better if we can shove more on one line.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'm preferring the squares. The sheer number of these fuckers it's gonna be better if we can shove more on one line.

The second line is better. The tags have the same width as the squares, so one line shoving still applies, but they are smaller otherwise, thus not inflating the area too much.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Let's see what tags do I have?

EDIT: I seem to be missing the PE and DOS ones :(

EDIT 2: Ahhh the account page. YAY TAGS!

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
DarkUnderlord, I was wondering maybe if we could have a single master list like the one below, accessible from the campaigns page:

[W2][DS][PE][TO][DV][12][13] Deus
[W2][DS][PE][TO][DV][12][13] Deus101

That's (mostly) an accurate list btw, automatically compiled from the Codex campaign pages and the Codex articles to weed out the inconsistencies between the two.

Perhaps even an interactive list where you could toggle all individual games on and off to quickly see who donated to what?

Its the same guy you bastard!
Again...its the same bastard!

Deus and deus101 is the same!

I tried telling you in the email I sent DU!

I supproted both popamole...and wasteland 2!

EG

Nullified
DarkUnderlord, I was wondering maybe if we could have a single master list like the one below, accessible from the campaigns page:

[W2][DS][PE][TO][DV][12][13] Deus
[W2][DS][PE][TO][DV][12][13] Deus101

That's (mostly) an accurate list btw, automatically compiled from the Codex campaign pages and the Codex articles to weed out the inconsistencies between the two.

Perhaps even an interactive list where you could toggle all individual games on and off to quickly see who donated to what?

Its the same guy you bastard!
Again...its the same bastard!

Deus and deus101 is the same!

I tried telling you in the email I sent DU!

I supproted both popamole...and wasteland 2!

If you did, VotS's list would reflect this.

:troll:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom