Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ambermoon - Amiga HD install ready!

made

Arcane
No clue, bro. I extracted in in workbench, but zipped it in windows. Didn't actually try to run the install.

Gord

Arcane
Don't worry, I've a version running now. Thanks anyway!

Gord

Arcane
Some questions regarding Ambermoon:

While I get music, there doesn't seem to be any sound in the game (buttons, attacks, etc.)?
The increase on training points, HP and SP seems randomized. Is there any list what to expect here?

AbounI

Colonist
Patron
You can also play the Amiga version of this game (and many more) on your PC without an emulator.
Indie Retro Gaming provides great stuff by giving acces to Amberstar & Ambermoon (and many more cRPG of the golden age)
Free download and easy installation (just follow the instructions).No need amiga emulator

:salute:

Gord

Arcane
Uh? Going to that site it looks very much as if it's just using WinUAE for emulation as well...

gloomy

Educated
Hello, gentlemen! In case if anybody suffering of I/O error during attempt to save game, this is what you should do: copy/paste Save.00 dir few times and change numbers after dot; eg Save.001, Save.002, etc. It's lame workaround, I know, but still it works. So, this way you will be able to save your progress in slots according to numeric order and everything gonna be fine. Great game, by the way.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom