Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Amiga, Commodore and creativity

Wolfus

Arcane
ATARI EATS CURRY!

God, I love this damned thread. That C64 bass guitar video is hotter than whole tits crowd...

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
http://www.pouet.net/topic.php?which=9238

It has just been announced today that trossi, one of the major people behind the first ever Finnish Amiga demo.

Not a lot is known about what happened; there was a report in a local newspaper and it is understood that he passed during January 11th, 2013.

I remember him personally from Alternative Party, specifically the 2003 edition when he had a Vectrex on the desk next to us at the venue, Gloria. I believe he'd written a demo on the Vectrex then which he released as part of the demo competition then.

I didn't know him personally all that well but he was a recognizable figure when I saw him at Alternative Party events over the years.

Rest in peace.

Felice.

RIP

Luzur

Good Sir
http://www.pouet.net/topic.php?which=9238

It has just been announced today that trossi, one of the major people behind the first ever Finnish Amiga demo.

Not a lot is known about what happened; there was a report in a local newspaper and it is understood that he passed during January 11th, 2013.

I remember him personally from Alternative Party, specifically the 2003 edition when he had a Vectrex on the desk next to us at the venue, Gloria. I believe he'd written a demo on the Vectrex then which he released as part of the demo competition then.

I didn't know him personally all that well but he was a recognizable figure when I saw him at Alternative Party events over the years.

Rest in peace.

Felice.

RIP

i have that demo on disc in the A500 pile.

RIP

Mortmal

Arcane
Just found this on you tube by accident, not sure if this was ever posted, but i indeed never heard of those games(except a few) before :

Mortmal

Arcane
That thumbnail pic for that video look very familiar.....

It looks like some delphine software point and click adventure games, but its not. its named hell squad an apprently its worth of interest.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
I need to get off my ass and get my Amiga 4000 running (I don't know if it still works, been in storage for YEARS).

Mortmal

Arcane
I need to get off my ass and get my Amiga 4000 running (I don't know if it still works, been in storage for YEARS).

Its likely its still working, maybe clean up the dust from the floppy disk drives . My old amiga 500 and my ultima 6 disks are still working , wich is quite odd, disks should be unreadable by now, it must be magic.Some like black crypt dont anymore alas. Else Win UAE is really working good, you can even plug in a pad and keybind it , wich is a godsend as games were sometime using a joystick+ the space bar, for example arcade port like commando space bar to launch grande , or r-type to launch your module.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Yo, i heard you like the Amiga and PC so now you can emulate pc while you emulate amiga

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Yo, i heard you like the Amiga and PC so now you can emulate pc while you emulate amiga

This plays as fast as the floppy disk version of King's Quest VI on an Amiga 500. I am glad to see Amiga fans is perpetuating its long life tradition of being easy to please :thumbsup:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom